New Game mode needed

xNine
82 posts Member
edited June 2017
You know what I look forward to every midnight reset? To play galactic war. Of course, the crystal refreshes, new challenges, and what not are great and all, however, these are all SIM battles. There's no actual gameplay... Even if I wanted to battle an already 3 starred LS or DS node, it's the same enemies every time. I'll just SIM the battle and get my gear. So there's squad arena right? Well you can only use your best squad otherwise you'll lose your rank.

So, the only time we are forced to battle is Galactic war. You can test out weaker characters and different squads out. I've asked others and most agree, GW is a treat.

For the interest of the community, can we get a new game mode? The key idea is to not allow it to be SIM'd and provide a variety of difficulty like GW. Any suggestions to a new game mode with good longevity?

PS: Ships are a nice addition but I think we can all agree the game revolves around character battles...
Post edited by xNine on

Replies

• BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    I wish i could sim the credit/gear heists. It would be better than hitting auto and placing my phone face down on the table.

Gw can be a chore at times, but I agree that it's fun to theory craft and test out weaker squads.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    BrillO wrote: »
    I wish i could sim the credit/gear heists. It would be better than hitting auto and placing my phone face down on the table.

Gw can be a chore at times, but I agree that it's fun to theory craft and test out weaker squads.

Yeah I auto the gear and credit heists...You're locked into those characters and nobody cares to really battle the same enemies over and over.

GW is always different and no character restrictions.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The devs announced a new game mode was in work when the two "fan favorites" - R2 and Thrawn - were announced.

Rumor has it it's supposed to be a guild vs guild type of thing.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    The devs announced a new game mode was in work when the two "fan favorites" - R2 and Thrawn - were announced.

Rumor has it it's supposed to be a guild vs guild type of thing.

Interesting... That would be pretty fun, a nice addition to the game that will provide fun for a while. I thought I saw a screenshot of a leaked gamemode and it was a story mode sort of thing.
  • Options
    We need new game mode that have nothing to do with energy to keep players.
  • Options
    And there I was perusing YouTube and came across this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgmhJOHM8yk

I hope it wasn't scrapped because of the leak and they're using the flash events as the "new" game mode.
  • Options
    I have been hoping for some official news on this matter since the leak.

My guild have a copy of all the images leaked and the mode looks like it could be interesting.