Thrawn Unique Zeta Bugged - Not Countering 100%

Pretty self explanatory. Its really evident when he gets hit by Kylo or DN AoE. He doesn't counter 100% like he should.

Replies

• Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Did you fracture the enemy first? Are you dazed?
  • Options
    @trillizo_y_uno Thrawn's unique "Ebb and Flow" has 100% counter chance only at ability level 8 Zeta and only when one of the enemies is Fractured. If these conditions are met, then you also have to make sure that Thrawn wasn't affected by a debuff which would prevent him from counter attacking (such as Daze, Stun).
  • Options
    Hi, yes, I'm well aware of how the mechanics are designed. I stick by my statement, Thrawn does not always counter when he should. Its most evident against DN when he uses AoE.
  • Options
    We've tested Thrawn's unique "Ebb and Flow" at ability level 8 (Zeta) against Darth Nihilus's special AOE attack "Drain Force" (while another enemy was Fractured) and the only situation where Thrawn doesn't counter attack is when the special damage is Deflected which is working as intended. Maybe you can provide more details such as, exact team compositions, leaders used, buffs/debuffs active, screenshots, etc?
  • Options
    You see the same thing with Dooku... You do not counter every attack.

You need to remember that you do not counter attacks that are dodged. And players that have stealth. Problem is there is no rewind button to be able to see exactly what happened. But, in most cases the reason you did not counter was because of the following conditions:

-Attacker was Stealthed
    -Attacker used an attack that cannot be countered (Dooku's basic)
    -Defender was Dazed or Stunned
    -Defender dodged the initial attack.

NOTE: depending on your lineup you might not see a Daze or Stun affect. I.E. you get Dazed by Maul, then your Savage moves and removes the Daze.

Even if the attacker does not have stealth after the failed counter, he still could have been stealth-ed for the attack.