Anyone else had their 5 ship squad taken out by Tarkin's imperial Assault ?

Tralk
135 posts Member
3 of my ships without full health and 2 of them with full health, Kloon's starfighter and scimitar.
I know alot more Tarkin ships are appearing now and im not complaining about anything but has this happened to anyone else? I was 5 v 2 and about to take out 1 more when BOOM. Game over.

Replies

• Options
    yepp! happens everyday when opponents tfp gets one dodge!

when you use ackbar, don't use his aoe! you'll get ackbars ultimate ability up before tarkin.

use JC to restore protection. after that, just prey
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    But im already praying to the gods of Raid rewards, shard drops , RNG and nice mods in mod shop, ill have to add another god to pray too, the god of survive tarkins special.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I've taken out 4 enemy ships with it. They all had some sort of protection whittled down. It was glorious. I've used his ship since day 1.
  • Options
    been taking out opponents with tarkins ship from the beginning.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yea, after it got fixed it's pretty effective (or cheesy). I don't care much for the fleet arena, but i do use tarkin. Delay -> insta win
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've run almost since day one and the most I've ever dropped is 3 close to full health ships at 1 time.

Honestly, on offense I usually either don't need it because I've crushed them quickly OR I end up getting destroyed before it comes off cooldown.
  • Options
    It's awful and cool. The other day I was 5 to 1 against an imperial tie fighter. He evaded 6 attacks in a row, giving tarkin many turns. Then he used his ultimate and I lost
  • Options
    Just happened to me, 5 v 1. :/

Tralk wrote: »
    3 of my ships without full health and 2 of them with full health, Kloon's starfighter and scimitar.
    I know alot more Tarkin ships are appearing now and im not complaining about anything but has this happened to anyone else? I was 5 v 2 and about to take out 1 more when BOOM. Game over.

• Options
    I use tarkin and he still isn't as annoying as a mace capital ship...
  • Options
    I used Tarkin a while back and always loved using him but had to go back to Ackbar as I was dropping massively overnight. Unlocked Tie Advanced the other day so went back to Tarkin and oh my word is it good now. If things start to get tricky just survive until his special is off cooldown and hit the instant win button. Hardly dropping any more either. My Tarkin toon is gear XI and nearly maxed though with good 5 dot mods.