VIDEO: How iOS users can quickly spend their Ally Points

Nukin
415 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hey everyone! Are you an iOS user, who wants Thrawn and has a bunch of ally points and you’ve been waiting for that SIM all button but it just hasn’t came? Then this video is for you! Once you set this up you'll be golden. No third party apps required. Let me know if this helped you out or if you have any further questions. If you get a message stating 'Are you sure you want to continue' while inside the game, go back and create a new recipe, select it, and switch back to the original. Good luck getting Thrawn!

EDIT: Android users try this: GopherLove The One and Only: Settings > Accessibility > Dexterity and interaction > Universal switch and set it up.. same thing

https://youtu.be/Z4jPPcJPtwI
Post edited by Nukin on

Replies

• Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    You are a saint.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Helpful vid. Will definitely use it
  • Options
    I tried this and my phone decided to facetime someone that I really do not want to facetime
  • Options
    Tobe_Train wrote: »
    I tried this and my phone decided to facetime someone that I really do not want to facetime

LOL
  • Options
    Panda Panda... panda panda... Good taste.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Tobe_Train wrote: »

@TobeTrain LOL!! That's hilarious hahaha
  • Options
    Going to try this later. I have over 700k in AP
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Are you an iOS user, who wants Thrawn and has a bunch of ally points and you’ve been waiting for that SIM all button but it just hasn’t came? Then this video is for you! Once you set this up you'll be golden. No third party apps required. Let me know if this helped you out or if you have any further questions. If you get a message stating 'Are you sure you want to continue' while inside the game, go back and create a new recipe, select it, and switch back to the original. Good luck getting Thrawn!

EDIT: Android users try this: GopherLove The One and Only: Settings > Accessibility > Dexterity and interaction > Universal switch and set it up.. same thing

Oh man I needed this a week ago. Now I have tendonitis in my thumb
  • Options
    This is awesome. I've done this to use up about 100k in AP points and got 2k in shard shop currency. At that rate when I'm done I'll have another 13k worth of shard currency.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    NukinFTW wrote: »

Oh man I needed this a week ago. Now I have tendonitis in my thumb

Haha oh man! You'll accumulate them again eventually lol
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I've done this to use up about 100k in AP points and got 2k in shard shop currency. At that rate when I'm done I'll have another 13k worth of shard currency.

Nice dude! Yea I got about 2-2.5k per 100k AP
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Panda Panda... panda panda... Good taste.

Lol