FIX THE GW TABLE!!!

This GW table is so Fd up its rediculous. Why the hell am I fighting a team that has over 2000 more power than my top team. It's Bull crap. You really can't think this is fare? There is no chance to beat the table at all like this. FIX IT!

Replies

• Options
    You sometimes need to use more than one team to beat those hard nodes. It isn't about being easy.
  • Options
    Pharaoh wrote: »
    This GW table is so Fd up its rediculous. Why the hell am I fighting a team that has over 2000 more power than my top team. It's Bull ****. You really can't think this is fare? There is no chance to beat the table at all like this. FIX IT!

Run more than one team. I run a droid team through the first 6-9 nodes depending on the RNG. Then i run Jawas, then rebels, then empire, then extra toons, then finally my arena squad. And after all that i still dont finish it every day. Somedays i face multiple Wiggs, or DN, or Zaul, or rarely a Chaze team. You wont finish it everyday. Its made to make you use more than one team. Now if you cant make it to node 10 each day you have a problem.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    If the worst team you had to face was no more powerful than your best team, GW would be ridiculously easy. You have TM carryover and your whole roster. That's your advantage.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    First nodes are somewhere between 75% of your max squad power.
    Later nodes are more than 100% of it.
    Try harder. Build your roster.
    GW is designed to be difficult
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    If the worst team you had to face was no more powerful than your best team, GW would be ridiculously easy. You have TM carryover and your whole roster. That's your advantage.

And you can retreat and try different teams and different tactics. It's a challenge - as it's supposed to be.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Gotta say there are glitches. I have four strong teams and three of them were obliterated without even making a dent at node 11. Then other days, no problem. One team will waltz right through
  • Options
    what gets my goat is when your BEST team can't even take down ONE of the opponents toons. That's a mismatch if I've ever seen one! Horrible programming.
  • Options
    I have a lot of very strong teams (droid, sith, Jedi, jawa, rebels, etc. They are all max level, max mods and at least gear level 10. If one of my teams can't take down a single opponent on node 9, that is poor game design. Hard is fine, but no chance at all means no fun.

I get that balance is a difficult thing, but you are driving people away.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Options
    I know that I play GW less and several of my guildmates have quit playing. Even F2P players need to feel a sense of accomplishment in the game or they will find something else more enjoyable to play.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    So I'm thinking of a way we can all get together and make these issues more known so that either the devs fix it, we hit swgoh in the pockets hard enough that people higher up go "devs you need to fix this now"

This basically makes this issue known on social media outlets etc to where even potentially new people will be warned and not play. That way the devs and staff can't just stuff this in some thread no one will get to.
  • Options
    I agree. Taking the fun out of a game shouldn't be profitable.