Empire rebels empire rebels empire rebels

Another post about the annoyingly op rebels, yeah their great characters but the Empire and sith are reasonably and realistically strong.

Where's the love for the jedi? The game need balance of course and it's doing a pretty decent job at it but I'm tired of the Jedi, a group of the most powerful and important beings in the star wars universe being borderline useless. Besides jka, aayla, qui gon and maybe yoda (used with one certain team and exluding general kenobi cause a majority of players will never have him) they all need a rework just like the sith got. Windu is trash (someone who single handedly defeated the Emperor 1v1) . Kit is trash. Eath koth is trash. Plo is trash. Old Ben has been trash for a long time now. And we need more.

If you think Biggs wedge leia lando etc or the collection of rougue one rebels could win in any battle facing JEDI head on would win. You are sorely mistaken. At least let them compete.

Replies

• Options
    At least the jedi have a usable team. Separatists have nothing. Dooku, asajj and B2 are their best characters and they have no synergy at all
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    At least the jedi have a usable team. Separatists have nothing. Dooku, asajj and B2 are their best characters and they have no synergy at all

+1

Separatist faction pass next! Make Grievous awesome
  • Options
    Im not disagreeing that Jedi (especially ones like mace and plo) should get some love, but separatists are in a much worse position than jedi
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Top end arena Jedi are useless without gk! Sure you could run a mix team of 3 with chaze but other than that they are not very good. I've tried several comps (I don't have gk yet) and some have been slightly successful against most teams other than zmaul teams where they flat out get annihilated.

They definitely need help imo since they rely too heavily on 1 toon to be viable in the end game. Most other factions have several options that can still be successful interchanging different toons, but with Jedi if you want to be competitive you are required to have gk.
  • Options
    I mean Jedi users recently got FAT so I don't know why you are complaining
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

shes not a jedi though
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options

More damage isn't what Jedi need, they need a good tank and possibly a dispeller, which yes gk does both of those but not everyone can farm him.
  • codenamevadah
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I assume Yoda will be pumping Fulcrum then?
    Post edited by codenamevadah on
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Top end arena Jedi are useless without gk! Sure you could run a mix team of 3 with chaze but other than that they are not very good. I've tried several comps (I don't have gk yet) and some have been slightly successful against most teams other than zmaul teams where they flat out get annihilated.

They definitely need help imo since they rely too heavily on 1 toon to be viable in the end game. Most other factions have several options that can still be successful interchanging different toons, but with Jedi if you want to be competitive you are required to have gk.

Guildmate of mine runs zQGJ, zzR2, Zarriss, Zoda, JKA and can do pretty well, it still doesn't hold a candle to a team with GK on defense though so he drops pretty far. We just completed our first HAAT though so he'll be able to get GK in there "soon." I think that's the best choice of Jedi for a team that doesn't have GK though. Ezra is good and all, but I don't think he brings enough to keep the team alive compared to Zarriss with the lack of GK tanking.