Nerf Chirrut

CA6_12
10 posts Member
I just got hit for 52,000. A characters that can cleanse and heal should not also be the highest damage character in the game. There's no balance with this character. He should not be better than all the Jedi.

Replies

• Options
    But but but...his character description says he's balanced....
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    The on going chaze domination is showing no signs of anything being done to slow or neutralize them.

But yes churrit is the OP one out of him and baze, he heals, he counters, and can hit over 60k which is like a basic OHKO with almost no wind up
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta love how people that don't know how he works (or don't want to learn) will just call for a nerf.

Ever ask WHY he can hit for that much? His special does 20% more damage for each buffed ally. So we're taking an 8k move, dealing 100% more damage for 5 buffed allies, then doubling it again with 216% crit damage (crit damage set and crit damage triangle).

Knowing that, how can we make sure that doesn't happen? Baze, B2, TFP, or any number of buff dispellers and buff immunity toons you can think of can put a hamper on his ability. Need more? Try a Zader or Boba Fett. What? You mean we already have a couple of characters that can one-hit KO? Yeah, with all of the HoTs Chaze gets on him, Boba Fett can take him out with a simple flick of his wrist. Wait, I got one: good ol' Wiggs can take out Chirrut with one move. One!

Alternatively, take out some of his allies first. It takes time to build up this power because it takes time to spread out buffs on everyone generally, as well as even if we got all allies buffed first, Hopefully you have your low starred buy high-geared auto-taunter out there to soak up the first hit.

You already know about all of this? Then stop calling for a nerf and deal with Chirrut. You have the tools (or you should farm them).
  • Options
    Lol another L2p issue
  • Options
    Chirrut it the only toon I feel is OP. Dooku and some of the others are easy if approached right with many different team comps. You shouldn't need to have a very specific special team in order to deal with one toon
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Slight necro
This discussion has been closed.