the time RNG definitely worked for me, woohoo!

M_L
469 posts Member
So i got a 5 star thrawn and barely had enough to battle for 6 star. no Sabine, avg level about lvl 70, no omegas, all gear 8 with a few pieces.

I tried it manually about 3 times and thrawn himself seems to 2 shot me while i couldn't even whittle down his protection in any of my manual tries.... but i didn't want to spend more credits to lvl my phoenix squad.

so i decided to just auto the battle while i'm watching tv, and lo and behold, on the 3rd try i got thrawn to 6 stars! almost makes me wish i had watched the battle to see how the AI did it.... woohoo! after all those moments of arena RNG not turning my way, finally RNG worked for me, big time!

Replies

• jsm21
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope I can do the same, I am going for my 6* with sabine, but my average level is 80, with omegas, on all uniques and leader with gear level 8 minus 7 for chopper. Im planning on just auto'ing it and hoping for the best.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    hehe, well if my crappy squad can do it, yours def can. Too bad after this i plan on neglecting the whole squad for about 3 months 'cause it'll take probably 4 or 5 before thrawn event's back