Sith Zeta

BlueShield
2 posts Member
edited June 2017
I finally have enough resources for my first Zeta. I'd like to use it on my Sith team, but I'm unsure where. All toons are 7* and gear 10 or 11. Also, if you could comment who you think my Leader should be I'd appreciate it.
Scotty, beam Han Solo aboard the TARDIS now!

Sith Zeta 46 votes

Emperor Palpatine
34%
EricsonXDark_Helmet152TooLEgosumlegioSavage__Will__16DryffBoogieMan17HuatimusCameronDCombatCommander7RavenclawsNarishmaPugTropperYerff_CaasiswgregoriouYaeVizsla 16 votes
Vader
17%
Syth_HunterZombie961DarthBlartMCkevsmartBulYwifIamtheskyeRevans_NightmareDarthMalgus 8 votes
Nihilus
21%
diangeloF_Furchtbar13JasFonzLukasx123Yung_HenPaladin033112BoreasRudyTKDDamba_BaOsrslife 10 votes
Sidious
2%
Prophet_Chinchilla01 1 vote
Kylo
19%
GebuttersnapsJust_Me_Not_YouDrazz127KyJoe_CoolSharkMilkkJ7LukeAdmiral_Wh1skerskyp888Torin_Woodle 9 votes
Dooku
4%
RogerMoore_007Cahhmakt 2 votes

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus
    That depends on you team comp, mods, arena bracket etc. I'm using DN lead, it has many advantages nowadays against the current meta, also Dooku really shines under his leadership. You would need Sith Trooper too, but if he is not geared you may try with Zylo instead, just know that EP may just be killed before you get to use him.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Is this for Arena, Raid, GW, or a combination? What toons are you planning to run with them?
    I do not have Kylo or Dooku. Kylo zeta is pretty universal, but I expect his HAAT P1 solo to get "fixed", so don't zeta JUST for that. Dooku is supposed to be great under DN lead. EP doesn't have a zeta yet...
    zVader is a lot of fun. Not as powerful in Arena as it once was. Great in raids with zSid.
    zSid makes a useless character useful again. The added potency and guaranteed TM gain are great bonuses. Works well with zVader in raids. Also works with Resistance teams. I have him in a DN led team and he does well enough.
    DN zetas are good for him. The lead is a lot of fun and can work in Arena and GW. The unique obviously can help zVader.
    BUT, if you're running a Sith heavy team, you want to have SA as well. For some reason most sith are pretty slow. She can help change that.
  • Options
    Kylo
    Kylo because he is a Beast with his protection regen and he is my next zeta (he isn't a sith, more if a wannabe) and Palpatine doesn't have a Zeta
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Vader
    EP doesn't have a zeta and Kylo isn't Sith.

But the answer is Vader. He doesn't have the best arena zeta, nor the best raid zeta, but he is really good in both.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    I voted for Nihilus for the additional heal. However, if you zeta Dooku, he would gain both health (under Nihilus) AND protection! So that is pretty attractive as well.
  • Options
    Kylo
    Kylo's Zeta looks like an animal!
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Emperor Palpatine
    Definitely zeta EP. It is OP AF.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo
    Kylo's the only zeta you'll ever need to never lose in arena on offense.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Emperor Palpatine
    Voted for EP as he doesn't have a Zeta and I have to assume you meant Zaul.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    I voted for Nihilus for the additional heal. However, if you zeta Dooku, he would gain both health (under Nihilus) AND protection! So that is pretty attractive as well.

I think it's been proven that Dooku's protection gain from his zeta doesn't do anything under Nihilus lead, I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    Vader
    I just got my first zeta a few days ago n I went with Vader. He works great for me in arena (until I hit top 200) n his lead does well in gw. Im still trying to figure out who I'm gonna zeta next tho
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    I just got my first zeta a few days ago n I went with Vader. He works great for me in arena (until I hit top 200) n his lead does well in gw. Im still trying to figure out who I'm gonna zeta next tho

There's a guy in my shard who's somehow put together a really good vader lead team. only problem is it requires GK. Vader, SA, DN and shore. I run rex and chaze. Only fought them once on offence and won by the skin of my teeth. I avoid them if I can. work towards them and watch your arena rank fly. if you don't have GK, use SiT.

• Options
    Vader
    I've hit top 30 with Zader lead in arena, and he is a monster at raids. His little buddy Zid helps keeps the DOTs flowing.
  • Options
    Rapid wrote: »

There's a guy in my shard who's somehow put together a really good vader lead team. only problem is it requires GK. Vader, SA, DN and shore. I run rex and chaze. Only fought them once on offence and won by the skin of my teeth. I avoid them if I can. work towards them and watch your arena rank fly. if you don't have GK, use SiT.

@DarthMalgus Hey! Can you write back? I'm locked out of the game. :(