Thrawn questions

Elebrind
168 posts Member
I saw a team comp on the forums of vader (l), SA, DN, thrawn, GK. I'm wondering if the vader lead is there solely for the uncleansable dots, or if I'm missing something? Also won't fracture fall off pretty quickly with no empire using specials? What is ideal turn order/strategy? And would shoretrooper or Sith trooper be a (lesser) alternative to GK?

Thanks, starting to try out thrawn in arena.

Replies

• Distavion
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Sa->zader->dn->thrawn->gk/SiT.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    zVader gives uncleansable dots...but also allows Empire and Sith toons to remove TM from your opponent. And they gain 30% offense. So zVader is actually granting quite a bit to everyone except GK.
    Thrawn is there for the Fracture I'm sure.
    As for the turn order...I find that very difficult to control with SA. You either end up REALLY slowing down your sith toons, or leaving sith order up to RNG. SA - zVader - DN would be what you hope for. But you could end up with SA-DN-zVader as well. Shore or Sith Trooper could be run in place of GK, but I prefer GK. Cleanse, Retribution, and full team assist.
  • Elebrind
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm still 3 raids away from getting GK, so using shoretrooper in the meantime. Wondering if Sith trooper would be better
  • Options
    Shoretrooper is preferred especially with Thrawn lead.

Lots of TM gains from specials when Shore is taunting.

Also, for what's it's worth I use a fast Thrawn in place of SA since he is only one speed slower than her.

On defense, obviously he doesn't open with TM swap, but it works quite well in the player's hand.
  • Elebrind
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Who are you using instead of SA? I was thinking about deathtrooper, but mine needs a little more time before he's arena ready.