Speed not taking into account with TM full

noizer
86 posts Member
edited June 2017
I realized that my order attack was not consistent using Sith Assassin with siths

She always go first, and then after using her skill the TM is full for Siths but then is a dice roll of who goes first.

Real live problem:

Against Rex(L) I want to apply dots with Vader before rex or chirrut use cleanase/tenacity buff

Vader (L() 201, SA 249 , DN 198, EP 173

Vader should always be the first after SA but is not, if DN or EP goes before Vader and you hit someone you can give TM to your opponent and them begin to move even before your Vader Does despite is TM was full before the other team

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's RNG who goes first when all hit 100% TM at same time. If you only want Zader to go after SA then you need to lower DN to 188.

However, since you're against Rex lead, there's a good chance Vader will crit some of them and push opponent TM above your DN. You really need to get Maul in there to daze the opponent first before anything else.
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    That's why I think it should get fixed. Instead of a roll dice the speed should determine the order
  • scuba
    14185 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Adjust your speed.
    Put DN speed to 189 or lower.

As annoying as I I find the speed issue you talk about I like it for the simple fact that if a player wants to set a turn order he/she must slow down the other characters.