6 posts Member
edited March 2019
f
Post edited by BBQ on

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    There was a time where Lando was king. He can AoE constantly, and deal 2x damage the 2nd time and forward. Lando is also good for the heist events and the HAAT. So yes, Lando is worth gearing up.
    BUT, he has disappeared from Arena. Once you hit zeta levels, he isn't going to do much for you. But until then, Lando is a great toon.
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    From my own experience Lando fits an Ackbar/Han Solo team better than a Chaze. You won't have much additional speed in your team so Lando won't play much before he'll be killed, Usually what makes Lando shine is an Ackbar free turn plus Han Solo extra TM - Not much can survive a 3 hits Lando, especially combined with Wedge own AoE.

You also need to get rid of your opponents surgically with a Chaze, if you can't kill a toon per turn, Baze will stop taunting and you'll be **** vulnerable. Leia is a nice addition to Wiggs when it comes to oneshot any kind of enemy - heavily relying upon RNG but nothing can beat such a single target burst i.e. Wiggs, Leia and Chirrut special.
  • Options
    I prefer Lando on a Wiggs team tbh, it's probably down to personal preference though.
  • Options
    Lando > Leia in most situations, and I ran him in arena for a long time. Unfortunately, Sith are a hard counter to him since they can not be critical hit while in stealth which is why I ditched him. Of course, Leia is not going to help you a whole lot on that front either...R2 will be your best bet to deal with sith in that lineup when you can get him. All that said, if I were in your shoes, I would beef up Lando with gear and crit damage mods and add him to your team for the time being while getting empire ready enough for R2.
  • Options
    Fett.
  • Options
    Fett.

^ What he said - currently run Wiggs / Baze / Lando / Fett and am gearing / leveling up the blind priest and think he's going to replace Lando instead of Fett because Boba so useful in so many different ways (ability block / dispel / self revive / protection replenish when zeta'd).
  • Options
    Fett.
    Fett.

^ What he said - currently run Wiggs / Baze / Lando / Fett and am gearing / leveling up the blind priest and think he's going to replace Lando instead of Fett because Boba so useful in so many different ways (ability block / dispel / self revive / protection replenish when zeta'd).

He's brilliant alright, I keep him on the bench to use against certain teams though as his kit seems a bit too complex for the AI to use properly on defence. I'm running Wiggs-Lando-STH-Chirrut, great damage out of that team and fast as hell with the TM gain from STH.
  • Options
    Fett.
    Fett.

He's brilliant alright, I keep him on the bench to use against certain teams though as his kit seems a bit too complex for the AI to use properly on defence. I'm running Wiggs-Lando-STH-Chirrut, great damage out of that team and fast as hell with the TM gain from STH.

I agree with these guys. I'm not that familiar with the Chaze kit, but rebels lack a dispeller. Boba or DN would really round out your team I think. Leia can be a tough nut, though. There aren't many light side toons I target before her when I face them. I'd try both Boba and Leia in that slot and see who you like best. Both are effective.