Question about Chaze abilities mechanics

1. In a fight with Chaze with Palpatine in your team, am I correct that he hits them 2 times each his turn: with actual ability and with crackling doom, and if both crit they get 2 heal over time buffs?
2. Does Nihilus "wound in the force" health down triggers "falls below 100% health" on Chirrut? Even when everyone is alive and I do not use "let the hate flow" or "Elctrocute" on Chirrut, Baze is constanly taunting.
3. The description of Chirrut's "Resolute endurance" says that 4% health recover triggers "at the start of each turn". Does it mean that everyone affected with HoTs restore health at each character turn, friend or foe?

Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    1. don't know, good question
    2. pretty sure that's a no. my DN is zeta. baze's taunt is only triggered when chirruts health bar is less than 100% DN's health down doesn't move his health bar, just lowers his 'full' health. if he's constantly taunting, could this be because they've killed one of your toons?
    3. I very much doubt this gives health to the opposing team, although I am speculating.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Imo he is broken because Chirrut does all things that aren't described anywhere. Not sure but I believe his life steal is over 100% since he heals more after a counter than the damage he put out.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Keep in mind that if Chirrut has no protection Palpatine's unique causes him to have less than full health, which makes Baze taunt.

The enemy doesn't get healed, no. The HoT unique triggers at the beginning of any turn, like Ahsoka's unique, but only affects allies.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1. yes, i believe so. not entirely sure though.
    2. no, doesn't trigger taunt. (but crackling doom does)
    3. yes, the 4% heal is every turn, foe and ally. The HoT itself only heals when the affected character takes a turn.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    On 1....if you hit a rebel / Jedi with a basic EP attack and they're already shocked, you will get 3 damages - 1 for the attack, 1 for the bonus damage vs. Jedi / Rebels, and one for being shocked. From what I can tell, under a DV lead, each of these can remove TM from a toon. Very punishing.
  • crzydroid
    7342 posts Moderator
    Options
    Actually, as for two, someone was posting an issue (with video evidence) that health down/up effects seemed to be triggering RG's taunt. So it's possible that Nihilus health down on Chirrut could trigger Baze...but if it does, it will probably be classified as a bug. One can only hope it would be fixed.