Fulcrum question

I use ATF with Zyn lead with Chaze and R2. I notice when I use meditate it adds the buffs but it also loses extra healing over time buffs she aquired from Chirrut. It seems to take her down to one of the buff if she already had multiple. The ability reads she is just supposed to add buffs. Can anyone clarify why she is losing multiples of a certain buff when the others are added?

Replies

• Options
    Are you sure they are gone or are they just pushed off of the screen?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    I don't know officially, but since she gains her offense and TM for whirlwind from unique buffs, you are gaining offense and TM trading off with the hots. Or the devs didn't account for people using her along with a toon like Chirrut. Both are possible. Either way, she wouldn't gain TM from multiple hots or the additional hits for whirlwind.
  • Options
    I use ATF with Zyn lead with Chaze and R2. I notice when I use meditate it adds the buffs but it also loses extra healing over time buffs she aquired from Chirrut. It seems to take her down to one of the buff if she already had multiple. The ability reads she is just supposed to add buffs. Can anyone clarify why she is losing multiples of a certain buff when the others are added?

I noticed that too. Does she have to be maxed to keep them all, or maybe she only keeps one of each kind present?