Best Team With Ghost?

Dretzle
716 posts Member
Ghost and phantom have to go out together, of course. Mace send to be a good fight with his focus on target locks to take advantage of ghost's expose move. So... Biggs and Wedge? Keep Fives out there for the classic Scimitar reinforce? Or keep slave one out there for his Target locking and have his move start counting down? Where would Vader's tie advance fit?

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Grey Wind, Summer, Lady, Nymeria, Shaggydog, (sorry, couldn't resist :) )
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »

I only wish i got the reference. :S
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »

I only wish i got the reference. :S

Game of thrones...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    If u r gonna use ghost, phantom and biggs...u already have 3 rebel ships. U would b best off adding the 2 U-Wings and rolling an AA lead.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have Cassian's, so maybe Bistan's U-Wing and Wedge?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge's ship is not any good. It is the only other possibility for full Rebel tho if that's what u really want. Otherwise, Boba's ship or the Imperial Tie Fighter would fit nicely.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Wedge's ship is not any good. It is the only other possibility for full Rebel tho if that's what u really want. Otherwise, Boba's ship or the Imperial Tie Fighter would fit nicely.

You must not have used Wedge's ship, then. :) It's sturdy and can do 80k in one crit, which he'll have lots of advantage under an Ackbar lead. If you don't have it to 7* and Wedge gear 11, I don't remember how soft it was, but it's certainly more sturdy than my Slave One.

Edit: Wedge also gains turn meter when he strikes out of turn, which will happen under Ackbar, or with Ghost calling assists.
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    Options
    I've been running a target lock team with Windu capital and Ghost as a reinforcement. My setup is Biggs, Sun Fac, Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced, Slave 1. The idea is to have Biggs soak damage with re-occurring target locks and then be the first to die. Once he goes down you have, hopefully, 3+ enemies target locked and you bring in Ghost to expose them all. Then you have Slave 1 or Windu do an AOE to move the pain train along and at that point you have the momentum to mop up. Sun Fac ends up being your late game damage soak after Biggs is downed and usually the other reinforcements dont come into play, so I use Tie Reaper for the enemy capital ship TM manipulation and then Wedge for the instant nuke if needed. Has worked surprisingly well for me thus far.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's the kind of strategy i was thinking of. No phantom in there?
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. With bringing Ghost in off the bench mainly for the mass exposes and stealthing tie advanced, you get limited returns on having the Phantom there also. I guess you could swap Wedge for Phanton to ride the pine also but at the point you bring it in you are likely losing anyways and Phantom wont turn that tide.