Foresight Bug

Ban me, boot me Idc but I've lost 3 arena fights because TFP foresight remains active on my opponent throughout multiple hits. Fix this **** bugs like this shouldn't happen.

Replies

• Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I landed an attack with Vaders basic although the jedi opponent had foresight. But this is WAI. For TFP it says he gains foresight for one turn: doesn´t that mean he has foresight until his next turn regardless of how often you attack?
  • Options
    No he gets foresight for one attack then it disappears. What happens to me is I'll have three attackers go and TFP remains with foresight. Vader's basic can hit though foresight against jedi
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Atkilo1990 wrote: »
    No he gets foresight for one attack then it disappears. What happens to me is I'll have three attackers go and TFP remains with foresight. Vader's basic can hit though foresight against jedi

In my German description it says: ".... gains foresight for one turn ..." and on SWGOH it says "... 35% chance to gain foresight for 1 turn ..." It does not say gains foresight for one attack.

I dont say that there is no bug. I just say that the description fits.
  • Options
    Foresight doesn't last for an entire turn for any toon in the game it's a one time buff I run TFP in my arena team and never had it work that way.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Peer wrote: »

In my German description it says: ".... gains foresight for one turn ..." and on SWGOH it says "... 35% chance to gain foresight for 1 turn ..." It does not say gains foresight for one attack.

Foresight expires when the toon with foresight get attacked
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    zhtd17 wrote: »
    Peer wrote: »

Foresight expires when the toon with foresight get attacked

I am sure I have seen that foresight was still active after an attack. I thought this was due to evasion or dodge and this other thing that is stated as "abgelenkt" in the German version (which means diverted or reflected). But I did not find the corresponding term in the English version and honestly did not try very hard.
  • Options
    An attack can be resisted after foresight expires. Foresight would get the 'dodged' title. This scenario was literally my krennic with little health left and DT with protection left vs TFP. Dodges every attack till both were gone. That's not WAI