UPDATE 7/13: Ghosts of Mandalor is running hAAT and looking for contributors.

Hun9So1o
44 posts Member
edited July 2017
So Ghosts of Mandalor, with the help of our sister guilds, are beginning the process of transitioning to hAAT. The way this works is that we plan on running 1 heroic then 2 normal tank raids. When we run heroic, we borrow from our sister guilds to ensure its completion so that we dont waste those hard earned 90k tickets. As we strengthen, we plan on moving to a 1-1 alternating schedule and then heroic exclusively. We successfully completed our first hAAT a week and a half ago and are scheduled to run our second this Sunday.

We are looking for players that have or are farming heroic tank teams (droids/jawa, resistance, clones, palp/ewok/tanks, etc...). Ideally we would like people that can get their 2% (i.e. 950k) but if you just don't know or you're not there yet we would still love to hear from you.

As far as guild details go:
*We are part of a 5 guild alliance, the other 4 (all hAAT) are The Ghost Ones, The Ghost Squadron, Grey Ghosts and Ghost Leader.
*We are US based and run on EST time zone.
*We use Line for communication.
*We impose a 24 hr 0 dmg rule on hPit.
*We average around 22-23k raid tickets daily with our current 45 man roster.
*We are an easy going crew but are ambitious to reach heroic so no free rides (we boot for non participation in raids and extended periods of inactivity unless you say something beforehand)

We have a great support system in place with players from our sister guilds that can advice on team comps, mods, attack strategy, etc... and farming guides to help with your grind.

If this interests anyone please drop me a line either in this thread, PM me or contact me on Line (ID: hun9so1o)

If anyone has any further questions id be happy to answer them. But come check us out!!

Ill update this post as needed.

Thanks for reading,
-Hun9
Post edited by Hun9So1o on

Replies

• Options
    Update 6/26... just completed our 2nd heroic AAT with plenty of room to spare. We have changed our plans to run an alternating schedule of 1 normal then 1 heroic. We still have open slots to fill for anyone wanting to make that transition with us. If you can score +1M in hAAT you'll most likely find yourself in our top 10. Come check us out
  • Options
    We have moved to full time heroic tank. We have 2 spaces to full come and join a fun and growing guild
  • Options
    Update: just completed our 5th heroic tank and we're making progress to become independent. While we still rely on help from members of our sister guilds, the number of people has reduced significantly. At the moment we only need to borrow a single big hitter to help us complete it. We also stopped alternating between normal and heroic and are running heroic exclusively. Like troll mentioned, we have a couple spots open if anyone would like to join up.
    Come help and learn with us as we move forward to become fully heroic.
  • Options
    I would like to join your guild, please consider me I am an adult player and a loyal teammate. LVl 85 and would like to be considered ally code 851-739-876
  • Options
    Hey phrank. Sorry but I had someone reach out on Line a little while ago for our last spot. I appreciate you're interest though.
  • Options
    Update: we're full. I'll post if we get any openings
  • Options
    Update 7/11: we had a lot of interest last night with people reaching out on Line. Some were perfect for us while others needed some work. Based the interest we decided to drop an alt to make room for 1 more. If you've got a solid g10 squad for p3 (palp, tanks +teebo/chirpa) and at least a foundation for teams for the other phases, then we're interested in you. Oh, if you've got chirpa, his a$$ only needs 7* and max lead ability. No gear required for him.

We're still new at running heroic but we're getting it done. We're really hoping to get someone that wants to learn and grow along with us and can also contribute to getting us heroic independent.
    If anyone is interested please reach out. Here or on Line (ID: hun9so1o)
  • Options
    A second opening popped up. Come on over and bring your friend.
  • Options
    2 spots open
  • Options
    2 spots open. Should be launching h tank in 2 days at 1930 est USA
  • Options
    We dropped another inactive. We still have 2 openings and next hAAT is tomorrow 7/13 @7:30PM EST. If you're looking for a guild speak up and give us a try. The worst that happens is you get some free GK shards and heroic gear... but I think you'll stay once you meet us.
  • Options
    Update: We still have 1 spot open for anyone who wants to come on over or give us a try. hAAT starts tonight at 7:30 EST.
  • Options
    Were full