Where are those droidekas?

Famous quote from episode 1 by Nute Gunray. So I ask where are they. Also if they come Nute needs
"Where are those droidekas" as an ability that can only be used when a teammate dies you call in a Droideka which gets the same mods as Nute this ability has a cool down of 6.

Replies

• RandyMarsh
    380 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That sounds too overpowered. Getting a whole new character when one of your teammates dies? Synergy with droidekas could be cool though
  • Options
    +1 droidekas needed was just thinking of starting a topic in this for a few days
  • Options
    Wasn't it Nute's advisor that asks where the droidekas were?
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »

Rune Haako, I believe. Good catch, however I can't confirm
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    We need Jango, Droideka and Battle Droid Officer OOM-9 in a separatist faction pass.
  • Options

Correct rewatched it.
  • Options
    Clever, I wouldn't expect such irony to occur from Jar Jar
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options

He got killed by Vader along side nute. Some other fun trivia he was also in a legends book about boba as a child. Durge was in that book... can't remember the name though. Oh yeah and durge need to happen.
    latest?cb=20060130224737
  • Options
    Hmmm...nice to have a droideka toon,

Let's see, I made some of these ideas:

Skill 1: Twin blaster cannon

Idea is chance to cause double damage

Skill 2: Shield generator

Idea is protection recovery

Skill 3: Runnning in the 90s

Before you kick me out I just want to mention The Phantom Menace come out at 1999 it counts.

OK I will roll out.
  • Options
    I want Droidekas up here at once!
  • Options
    If and when they make it happen, I would hope the do the following:

when the holo characters are being generated on the board, the droideka doesn't just appear, but rolls up & unfurls. That would be a cool touch.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    One of the devs did mention wanting to add them as well as other droids from the EU, but that they had a full schedule in the short term. So it would seem that it could be done down the line.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    One of the devs did mention wanting to add them as well as other droids from the EU, but that they had a full schedule in the short term. So it would seem that it could be done down the line.

Umm... droidekas aren't EU. They're in every episode of the prequels and lots of episodes in the clone wars.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Greivous rework next month with seperatists pass please.. PLEASE!!!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

He got killed by Vader along side nute. Some other fun trivia he was also in a legends book about boba as a child. Durge was in that book... can't remember the name though. Oh yeah and durge need to happen.
    latest?cb=20060130224737

I believe he got blown up by Anakin in the trade federation battleship at the end of E1 - still killed by Anakin/Vader.

I liked Durge on the clone wars cartoon - he would be a great addition to the game and separatist faction for sure.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the devs are too busy adding rebels.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Droidekas are coming with Jango Fett.

:D
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    That sounds too overpowered. Getting a whole new character when one of your teammates dies? Synergy with droidekas could be cool though

That's really no different from a full revive. As long as somebody needs to die to make room, it's just the character who's being "revived" has a different kit.