Bugs Bin, and the lack thereof...

Zephyrus
330 posts Member
edited June 2017
Any chance the Bugs Bin will be updated anytime soon? It's been a month. No one is really receiving any information from devs outside of community response. It'd be nice to know what's being worked or considered. There's a few responses here and there mingled in the Bugs and Issues, but the overall lack of communication is a deterrent.

In good faith
Z
Post edited by Zephyrus on

Replies

• Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Bump
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Lol get em!
  • Options
    Ban hammer both of you. :(
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Only trying to help the community, isn't that what the Forums was designed to be about?
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Well it was designed for feedback and issues.... but it's become "need chaze" "need rex" "I hate you EA/CG" " xxx isn't fair" ... basically a place for gamers to whine.

If people would act their age and not like entitled 4 year olds I'm sure we'd have more communication. Unfortunately that will never happen so this is what we're left with. They don't want to tell us things because it will just lead to more whining. It's an "infinite damage loop" to the game like "the lugo" was to p2 and needs to be nerfed.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Whazn wrote: »
    Well it was designed for feedback and issues.... but it's become "need chaze" "need rex" "I hate you EA/CG" " xxx isn't fair" ... basically a place for gamers to whine.

If people would act their age and not like entitled 4 year olds I'm sure we'd have more communication. Unfortunately that will never happen so this is what we're left with. They don't want to tell us things because it will just lead to more whining. It's an "infinite damage loop" to the game like "the lugo" was to p2 and needs to be nerfed.

I agree with that brother. For one, I don't much care about the threads that discuss a power dynamic. There are F2P ways to counter P2P teams, defense AI allows you to play smarter than your enemy, and mods are the real game changer. There are overwhelming odds and combination to be successful.

However, they can't just choose not to communicate. The sheer fact they continue to neglect communicating with the community is the sole reason voices grow louder.
  • Options
    Lack of communication only hurts the community more and leads to people quitting, cheating, rioting on forums, etc etc
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Right they SHOULD be communicating better with the masses on the forums. But I get why they dont when every post just tears down everything they do. They need to end the cycle of bad communication. And 90% of the forums needs to grow up. Both NEED to happen for the sake of the game. But I'm just assuming NEITHER will.
  • Options
    Whazn wrote: »
    Right they SHOULD be communicating better with the masses on the forums. But I get why they dont when every post just tears down everything they do. They need to end the cycle of bad communication. And 90% of the forums needs to grow up. Both NEED to happen for the sake of the game. But I'm just assuming NEITHER will.

Agreed. If they spoke to the masses and gave us updates on what to expect, or what bugs/issues they're working on to alleviate said bug, then most of the shenanigans would cease. Players would be happy to inform the new threads with the answers given, and help with new and unknown bugs be brought to light. However, they choose to remain silent when legitimate issues arise and old issues remain unfixed.