Any meta top 10 arena teams running Asohka Fulcrum?

I've been away from forums for a couple weeks and have ashoka and am wondering if there are teams worth building using her?

I currently run zaul, zihlus, ep, Vader, zavage. If i try i can make top 20 with 12 being the highest i got. Should i be using rebels?

Replies

• MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Rex handles both maul and rebels fairly well. So my guess is like me you hit the Meta Roadblock.
  • Options
    Rex L, GK, DN, Thrawn, FAT is solid
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Options
    I have a few in my top 5 daily who run her. Usually paired with GK lead, DN, ZBariss, and zzr2. If no DN, you can easily supplement with zKylo. And if no zKylo you can definitely throw fives in there for a secondary tank who is totally awesome.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have come across 1.

Wedge (L), ATF, Chirrut, Baze, R2.

Really solid, capable squad. Of course it has Chaze which carries any team...but still.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying a "burst damage" team with her involved... it has zero synergy and will probably fail miserably but here you go...

Boba (L), Vader, Gspy, FAT and GK

Blow up everything???
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    I have come across 1.

Really solid, capable squad. Of course it has Chaze which carries any team...but still.

Out of all the options this is the most doable. Where is baze found to farm?
  • Options
    I have come across 1.

9C light side
  • Options
    I have come across 1.

9C light side

Ya i just saw that... That's sucks. Is he in shipments?
  • CanadianMol
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I really like the team im actually running :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/madmox/

Never lost in arena on offense with it yet !

But the REX FAT DN GK THRAWN team is also a very good one ;)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I have come across 1.

9C light side

Ya i just saw that... That's sucks. Is he in shipments?

Yes. For regular price now too.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    I have been running ashoka like from day 1 and I get to 1 payout everyday. I've tried many variations.

Leaders....rex...wedge...gk...boba
    Supporting cast....dn..biggs...r2...chirrut....baze...ezra...yoda...thrawn...anakin

My favorite was probably
    Boba L...gk..r2...dn...atf

Currently
    Gk L...r2...dn...yoda...atf

I literally switch my team around everyday because I'm just always seeking the best but also most fun.

I dropped chaze...they just too standard and boring.

My ahsoka is 7* g11 zeta...and my r2 double z...and dn unique z.

Also all can drop about same rank...in the end it don't matter...my test is...can it beat any team onw to number 1..if so...its a good team. And yes I absolutely love atf...shes terrific...her damage and not being debuffable is just...glorious.
  • Options
    zQgj lead with GK yoda r2 and ATF works really well too. That's what I've been running for the last couple of weeks or so and it's been great. R2 needs number crunch zeta'd so everyone gets more offense tho. I usually fall to the low teens or stay in the top 10 overnight.
  • Options
    Use her for offense, on D I swap her out for K2 as having ATF is akin to putting a giant target board on my back.

zJyn (L) Cassian Chaze ATF
  • Options
    Rex, FATz, DN, GK and R2

First at payout daily

Most buffs I've gotten on FATz is 8, one shoots everyone
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have come across 1.

I run Wedge lead, FATz, R2D² (that ² is for both Zetas), Chaze. Triple Cleanse + DN is easy to beat, as is any other team I've come across.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • diangelo
    105 posts Member
    Options
    I really like the team im actually running :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/madmox/

Never lost in arena on offense with it yet !

But the REX FAT DN GK THRAWN team is also a very good one ;)

how does your team hold on D?
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    I've been away from forums for a couple weeks and have ashoka and am wondering if there are teams worth building using her?

I currently run zaul, zihlus, ep, Vader, zavage. If i try i can make top 20 with 12 being the highest i got. Should i be using rebels?

This guy does quite well

https://swgoh.gg/u/zor/
  • Options
    Guy on my shard runs her with wedge, chaze, and R2. Really difficult team to beat
  • Options
    I'm missing zetas, still crushes. https://swgoh.gg/u/capifico22/
  • Blixion
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Guy in my top 5 stays up there constantly with GK lead, Chaze, R2, and FAT
  • Options
    Hi all,
    I have ATF maxed since the first day she came out. It's a nice solid chat and I tried her in many different teams. If the opponent has a Zarris she often heals more than she makes damage. So I would say a medium char but not worth buying. Maybe if she would be a Jedi she could do a good job but so, not a real winning char.

Cya

Cirrus
  • Turbs
    64 posts Member
    Options
    All teams aren't great on D. I run smash and grab rebels with fatz.

Wiggs (wedge lead), fatz, gk and r2z2. I rinse everyone in less than 60 seconds. I only fall to 15 ish. It's great fun and easy on offense. Asoka needs the zeta though, sooooo much more damage and shoots through that pesky gk foresight
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    I have come across 1.

It's also good with Biggs instead of r2 (or instead of Fulcrum for that matter, saving you a ton of cash)