Big HAAT bug

Banth
158 posts Member
Was running zader, Thrawn, Shore, Tarkin, and DT. And about two rounds in GG started getting full TM every turn I took. Like every single time I went it'd fill back up and he'd go. Took a few screen shots but it's obviously hard to see. But that's definitely not WAI right?

Replies

• Options
    its wai
    gg gets full tm and his special buff whenever he takes damage 7 times
    that includes dots so your zader's dots damage him 7 times and he regains full tm and so forth, the loop continues until zader dies
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    its wai
    that includes dots so your zader's dots damage him 7 times and he regains full tm and so forth, the loop continues until zader dies

Absolutely right, using zVader in p1 is a really really really bad idea
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, if you put two many DoT, you get him to gain Advantage twice! It's working as intended. OTOH, it does works against B2 and AAT.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    its wai

He didn't have enough dots at certain times to gain full TM but he would. Also he'd gain full TM after every since move of mine. No matter who I hit or what I did. And I don't think the dots proc outside of his turn right?
  • Options
    when he gets that special buff of his he takes his turn again the dots damage him again, he takes his turn again etc
    also in haat he only needs to be hit 7 times
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    when he gets that special buff of his he takes his turn again the dots damage him again, he takes his turn again etc
    also in haat he only needs to be hit 7 times

HAAT was a mistake, it was t6. But either way it wasn't dots or 7/10 turns. I understand that mechanic. There were no dots or buffs on him and he'd recently (within two hits) taken his x amount of hits turn and been cleansed when it started. Each time I went if hit him or not he got full TM. He didn't get his buff each time either. The most dots he had on him in the 8 back to back turns he took was 2 and that was near the end when I just gave up and let Vader aoe. I was testing his TM reduction with Thrawn, not his dots obviously.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    its wai

Absolutely right, using zVader in p1 is a really really really bad idea

Unless youre just doing a test run to see how vaders TM reduction would do with Thrawn and not using dots. Like I was.