Guest Account IOS transfer

ponce104
156 posts Member
So, my old phone is completely destroyed. Gone. No way to log into it and back up any kind of data of it, although I did back up my data onto my iCloud a month and a half back.

I didn't realize I was on a guest account. I've put some money into my account, not to mention countless hours over months into my account (lvl 82) Someone, please help. If I can get my player ID, shouldn't that be enough to get my account? Someone help me out.

Replies

• Options
    ponce104 wrote: »
    So, my old phone is completely destroyed. Gone. No way to log into it and back up any kind of data of it, although I did back up my data onto my iCloud a month and a half back.

I didn't realize I was on a guest account. I've put some money into my account, not to mention countless hours over months into my account (lvl 82) Someone, please help. If I can get my player ID, shouldn't that be enough to get my account? Someone help me out.

But can you even get your player ID?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Friend of mine who used to play had it.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ponce104 wrote: »
    Yes. Friend of mine who used to play had it.

Then contact EA support and see if they can't help you. They have a specific method you need to follow, and it's not here on the forums.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you