Looking Fleet Arena Shard with Jalt Casta, Ravan, Spacewolf, Ven Detta, matt, Andrudis, DarthBecker

spacewolf_999
36 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hey, guys! Here is a more detailed list of players from our Fleet shard:

Jalt Casta, Ravan, Kris, Spacewolf, Frostbite, matt, Shem, Ven Detta, DarthBecker, fiigee, Kris, Adila, HeresJohnny, Tutt66, joe42883, Jay Fente, inv, Rodri, Bartys, Adila, Andrudis, banzay4ik7, Bayadeoro, Charlbran Leone, Fista 13, Rodri, and perhaps in Russia Baropnk, one guy is chinese or korean.

Won't be able to mention everybody but if you are from this shard, could you comment here or PM me at discord Spacewolf#1334
Also if you know them let me know
If possible i want to coordinate to make our life quality better by sharing our Fleet Arena Payout
Discord : Spacewolf#1334
Post edited by spacewolf_999 on

Replies

• Options
    I guess it is quite hard to find my Fleet arena Shard
  • Options
    Hey, I don't know you or anyone you mentioned. Just a question. Do all the people in the same Fleet arena have the exact same payout time? If you know this, and can let me know, it would be appreciated. Thank you much and good luck.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey, I don't know you or anyone you mentioned. Just a question. Do all the people in the same Fleet arena have the exact same payout time? If you know this, and can let me know, it would be appreciated. Thank you much and good luck.
    Each player's payout is set according to the time zone of the device they're using at the moment of their account's creation.

So there are many possible payout times, and all players on the same shard do not have the same payout time.

However, this game (like any other) probably has its largest populations of players in certain time zones, so if your account was created in one of the more crowded time zones, you could face a lot more active competition at your payout time than somebody who's in a time zone where there aren't so many SWGOH players.

There's bound to be a couple of people who are lucky enough to be able to collect their arena reward when most other players are away -- when there's no one else to bother them while they're trying to rank up.
  • Options
    Mostly if we coordinate it will be more efficient and convenient for everyone, to avoid unnecessary battle and even refresh with crystal
  • Options
    I find another Ship Shard mate, if you are in our ship shard mate join our discord group

https://discord.gg/ycJ3D2j
  • Options
    Thank you Shem for going onboard our Discord group
  • Options
    Still looking our ship shard mate , banzayik5ik7 GMT3 if you somehow look , it is your Arena Squad (SA) Payout time or Fleet arena (FA) Payout time?
  • Options
    Some of us already in discord group, contact me at discord spacewolf#1334 if you are in this fleet shard
  • Options
    If anyone got info about players mention above, really appreciate it if you can inform me
    Thank you
  • Options
    Still looking for our fleet shard member
  • Options
    Still looking for our fleet shard member especially Jalt Casta
  • Options
    Our fleet shard member already grow, if you in this fleet shard, join us