zader thrawn teams

C_Man101
195 posts Member
with them bringing thrawn to make powerful empire teams

won't this just bring back wiggs leia n r2 as the best team in the game?

Replies

• VanKings22
    219 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Once Thrawn hits biggs with fracture its over in that line up.

And Leia? She had a very short time as being a top character so I wouldnt worry about that, Wiggs, R2 and Chaze is more likely.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Fracture really messes Wiggs up. Between fracture and DT's basic there is a good chance that Biggs gets shut down. Biggs is pretty good vs empire but Thrawn kinda has his number.
  • Options
    i currently run zThrawn (unique zeta) L, vader, DT, Shore, and EP in arena. and i have a pretty easy time against wiggs. shoretrooper is self healing and with thrawns special i can keep healing his protection too. i have a hard time against triple cleanse. if i can fracture and kill someone. then use DT deathmark i have a shot at beating anyone. against the team u mentioned i would fracture R2. then go after wedge. wo wedge biggs isnt powerful. then i would go back to r2 w deathmark. its a lot easier team to beat then a zaul lead w a fast SA.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Just a theory, but Boba, Thrawn, R2 seems like a fun combo. AB block first, fracture tank 2nd, stealth everyone but the 100% counter that is going to stun now that everybody is ability blocked.... Hope it works well because I'm going to be switching to it soon...

Maybe Zader / Tarkin Lead with Shoretrooper as 5th?