Rogue One or R2 rebels?

tharduskafka
474 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hey, thanks for stopping by. I'm wondering which squad to pursue for my F2P alt account. I run FO on my main account and love them, but wanted to do something different for my alt of course.

I'm currently using Wiggs/Chaze/R2 in arena, but have been using Rogue One squad in GW and really enjoy them as well. Seeing as how gear is so much harder to come by if you're F2P, I just wanted to get some thoughts from the community on which squad would be most worth continuing to gear and whether to go for R2's zeta or Jyn's.

I suppose Rogue One with R2 instead of K2 could be a possibility as well, haven't really heard about that option, does anybody use that comp?

Replies

• Options
    I didn't like R2 in my r1 squad. Jyn and Cassian can gain lots of turn meter and have 2 turns very quickly which causes them to drop out of stealth faster and AI can easily target them. I removed R2 and my squad performed better
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    I didn't like R2 in my r1 squad. Jyn and Cassian can gain lots of turn meter and have 2 turns very quickly which causes them to drop out of stealth faster and AI can easily target them. I removed R2 and my squad performed better

So are you just using traditional R1? Do you have Jyn Zeta'd? How are you doing in arena etc?
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »

So are you just using traditional R1? Do you have Jyn Zeta'd? How are you doing in arena etc?

Zeta jyn, zeta on R2 combat analysis. I get first in arena every day, but I found it was more difficult with R2. He just didn't fit for me maybe if I put the 2nd zeta on R2 it might work better. Removing R2 worked and doesn't cost a zeta though.