26 posts Member
edited July 2017
A
Post edited by Big_P3rm on

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Read up on their release cadence. They are abiding by that plan, which they were kind enough to share with the community. This may help you decide on how to spend your crystals in a way you are happier with. The Phoenix ships are now available to farm with the announcement of the update yesterday.
  • Big_P3rm
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    B
    Post edited by Big_P3rm on
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I think this is the craziest post I have ever seen - you spent real money on Phoenix, then complain when they become f2p?? That is the nature of the game, and the privilege of being a p2p player is - you got them first. That's it, and it was your choice to pay that money and not wait.

Having said that, you were then in a better position than most to participate in the Thrawn event and I would strongly assume that you unlocked him at a full 7*.

So, what exactly are you complaining about?

As for the Zeta comment - once you have enough toons with zetas, you don't need to buy them from the fleet store - just accumulate through the Tarkin Fleet Challenge instead and bolster your fleet from the store.

I am working on my 4th Zeta and may stop buying Zetas after number 5, then focus on my fleet again. Its all about choice. What is important to you?