Allies are broken.

Most switched to useless people when I went to borrow some. And they changed constantly between 2-3 star blue gear toons for the same allie.

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed I get a lot of awful choices the last couple of weeks. I still ha e 2-3 people I can rely on, but for the most part I would be better off not taking one, because they'll get creamed.
  • Options
    Allies are crazy since a while. A toon is showed as beign the leader of my friend's squad. But my friend don't even has that toon! This happens a lot, with different people, doesn't makes much sense to mee, but the only explanation I have is that the leader shown is the last leader used, say, in *any* battle. That way, when you thrown a B squad in GW, using a leader Ewok Scouter, that is what shows to you as an ally pick. The explanation I have to the characters that are not owned by allies but show as possible picks, is that they are leaders the ally used as assist in a battle (they act as assist leaders, in the sense that their abilities are applied).

Either way, some bugs in the allies seems reported by multiple people I know.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith