No Baze shards

Haven't got for about 2 weeks even one baze shard at hardmode battle......did they reduced the droprate? Got in same time about 20 Nihil shards

Replies

• Options
    They have not officially said the drop rates have been changed, but it's in the realm of possibility.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    They have not officially said the drop rates have been changed, but it's in the realm of possibility.

?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

?

I am also trying to comprehend what I just read lol.
  • Options

?

Sorry that you have reading comprehension problems.
  • Options

?

And I am sorry, that you don't know how a business works.

"Let's lower the drop rate on a certain toon, because they shouldn't be getting that many shards, no need to tell them". Just BIG LOL if you think that this is how things work.
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

?

"Let's lower the drop rate on a certain toon, because they shouldn't be getting that many shards, no need to tell them". Just BIG LOL if you think that this is how things work.

Lol.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Looool drop rates are always the same!

Still hate it tho
  • Options

?

I'm lol that you think that's not a possibility. What point would it serve to tell people when they get more money from crystal refreshes and people breaking down and buying them in shop?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

?

It's not so much about reading comprehension problems, it's just weird response. While you are right, they have not officially said the droprates have been changed, but why wouldn't you just comment that they officially said they didn't change the droprates. Seems odd to comment on what they didnt say instead of what they did say about the subject being discussed. It's kinda misleading aswell, after reading your comment you could think that they are probably altering the droprates, but they're just not communicating about it (for obvious reasons), wich you couldn't think if you would have just repeated their statement. Then they wouldn't just be altering the droprates, but they would have been lying about it aswell. Wich makes it little less likely that they're altering the droprates. (yea yea, still not impossible, but less likely nonetheless)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    If one person having bad luck is evidence for lowered drop rates, then another person (me) who often gets 2-3 shards a day is proof that they haven't been.
  • Options

Adjusting supply to create more demand is EXACTLY how business works. Successful companies do this every day. Go and type 'supply and demand' into the search engine of your choice. This is taught on the first day of any college level business class.

Would they do lower the drop rate of Baze to create more incentive to buy crystal refreshes and also slow down the the point where everyone has the same very overpowered team? They would be fools not to.

Did they do it? No way to tell because it is a very random output, but definitely in the realm of possibility.

• Options
    I've had No baze shards.... In 4 days. I didn't even get a shard when I first completed the node.....
  • Options
    FreezrFivr wrote: »
    I've had No baze shards.... In 4 days. I didn't even get a shard when I first completed the node.....

I went 5 / 54 on stun cuffs yesterday. Other days it's 15. RNG is rough, but your sample size isn't nearly big enough to indicate a change in drop rate. Just the nature of the game. If you want Baze shards, the quickest way to get them is probably saving your crystals and buying the from shipments.