Did anyone just get another forced client restart?

Replies

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Yup, although I can't spot any changes.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes. I was assuming they patched poes speed back, payed out the credits from the jedi pack, and patched the jedi pack to pay correctly.
  • Options
    Fo sho
  • Options
    Likely to push out the bug fix for the credits that didn't drop from the Jedi pack - I just got mine in my inbox after I restarted the application.
  • Options
    Likely to push out the bug fix for the credits that didn't drop from the Jedi pack - I just got mine in my inbox after I restarted the application.

I had already received my credits before the forced restart. It must be something else.
  • Options
    Yes. I was assuming they patched poes speed back, payed out the credits from the jedi pack, and patched the jedi pack to pay correctly.

Most likely patched the jedi pack. Poe's speed is still 142.
  • Options
    I don't have a maxed Poe so I can't check, maybe they put his speed back to 143? Anyone else able to look at that?
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    I don't have a maxed Poe so I can't check, maybe they put his speed back to 143? Anyone else able to look at that?

Nope. Speed still 142.
  • Options
    Guys - if I am not level 70 with max gear and I play people that are varied levels, stars and gear, does that mean the speed change isn't as big of an impact for me?

I am level 61 with a droid army and Poe and am wondering how big a deal this is for me right now.
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    It fixed the credit issue with the anakin pack. I received my missing credits after the restart.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sim tickets were added to shipments. Maybe that was it?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yeah had client restart just as I finished arena run .. ....... Loads app back up last win did not count but still took the try
  • Options
    Sim tickets were added to shipments. Maybe that was it?

Nope that was added before. They most likely patched the new bundle with the appropriate credits.
  • Options
    Yes. I did twice. Had to reboot my phone to get the game to reload again.