New Heroic Rancor team?

Ok I currently use Zader lead with teebo Rex QGJ and TFP. I'm thinking of changing to Zader lead, Jyn, Teebo EP and TFP. Anyone tried this and would this be better, worse of meh in peoples opinion? Cheers

Replies

• Options
    Why the inclusion of EP?
  • Options
    Turn meter reduction? Wanted to try it out? Happy for suggestions :)
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Could be wrong, but I don't think EP reduces turn meter. His shock grants him turn meter.

How about Bistan? His basic applies DOT and he can remove turn meter equal to his potency
  • Options
    Yeah my Bistan isn't quite up there gear and level wise and EP would (I think) remove TM with Zader lead wouldn't he? I also would consider RG as well but think I could do better than my current team is doing but not quite sure about what to tweak. Always had teebo but with Jyn do I need him? Rex and QGJ have always done me well too but last time I had several fails by Teebo to remove TM and he got mashed and I thought to myself perhaps he needs to retire :)
  • Options
    Cassian is good for speed down and defense down. Plus unlike 5's he won't hit the rancor with a wet noodle
  • Options
    Not someone I have. Generally I'm looking for TMR. RG is my speed down option rather than cassian as hes also empire
  • Options
    I would replace EP with R2 if you got it. Since R2-Teebo would grant a perma-stealthed ewok removing the tmr (according to RNG). Otherwise I'm not a fun of Teebo alone, and I would remove him.
    To me, two combinations are:

zVader (L)
    TFP
    Teebo
    R2-D2
    Jyn / Rex / Qui Gon

or

zVader (L)
    TFP
    Jyn
    Tarkin
    Rex

Melius abundare quam deficere
  • Options
    That's a good suggestion mate. I do have R2 - zeta as well although only jyn would benefit. So I think perhaps then Zader TFP teebo Jyn and R2. That has a good feel to it
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    I would replace EP with R2 if you got it. Since R2-Teebo would grant a perma-stealthed ewok removing the tmr (according to RNG). Otherwise I'm not a fun of Teebo alone, and I would remove him.
    To me, two combinations are:

zVader (L)
    TFP
    Teebo
    R2-D2
    Jyn / Rex / Qui Gon

or

zVader (L)
    TFP
    Jyn
    Tarkin
    Rex

Melius abundare quam deficere

Teebo+R2 needs constant babysitting. Can't auto and it's a royal pita. I'm thinking of:

zVader (L)
    TFP
    Teebo
    Jyn
    Rex/QGJ

I hope they can full auto, but Vader's culling blade wiping off tenacity down all the time is a pain, and might have to use:
    Teebo (L)
    TFP
    Jyn
    Rex
    QGJ

instead. No speed down at all, but more TMR. If that also doesn't work, then I'll have to mod them all for high potency and drop TFP for a speed down toon like 5s, RG or Phasma.
  • Options
    However, if I manual it - would you say the r2 teebo approach is the way? I don't mind going manual tbh
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    However, if I manual it - would you say the r2 teebo approach is the way? I don't mind going manual tbh

Teebo+R2+3 (zVader, TFP and Jyn is great) can solo Rancor. Need decent mods to make your team fast enough to keep Rancor from taking a turn if Teebo's TMR is resisted (Jyn as a backup full TMR wipe is great for this, but good speed on Teebo is best), but even with crappy mods will do about 4-5m damage if you start in P1.
  • Options
    I assume you mean with zVader leading the above team...
  • Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I can clear 1-3 with zVader, Teebo, TFP, Rex, and QGJ. Teebo speed 169. My Jyn and R2 Are only 6*. Teebo is my slowest.
  • Options
    I used to arrange P2-P3 and half of P4 with
    zVader, Teebo, R2, TFP and Rex with mediocre mods. I never start from P1 just because of low level guildies

Now I 7starred Jyn so Rex out. Of course manual baby sitting is the way to this but it works.