Modding my baze

LighTofHeaven
153 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hey guys

Wanted to ask for the best combo to mod my baze with. These are my 4 options, how he is now, and 3 variants

https://swgoh.gg/u/lightofheaven/

I run a rexL wiggs chaze
biggs g10, rest g11
teams i usually face:
zaul+SA (cant outrun the SA, so my chirrut and rex have extra tenacity to resist the daze and hopefully not get cd increased)
wiggs chaze +1 (boba or jyn)
triple cleanse (with gk), no issues with those teams, wiggs provide enough firepower to just chew through them before DN gets his annihilate off

Zaul teams without SA i take em out on auto

thanks for the help.

20ihndd.jpg
2gsgwg9.jpg
2hi41kx.jpg
Post edited by LighTofHeaven on

Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    There's only 3 here not 4.

definitely not number 2.

either 1 or 3 is good. health is so important for baze. his protection will go in most battles. lets put it this way, apart from getting DN'd, how many times does he ever get taken out by damage? hardly ever. so the more health = more survivability, and more he gives to himself and chirrut at the start of battle.
  • Options
    Not enough info.

Who is lead? If it is wedge you want a ton more crit chance. Counter crits heal.

Do you have Chirrut? You want to stack health not protection.
  • Options
    Rapid wrote: »
    There's only 3 here not 4.

definitely not number 2.

either 1 or 3 is good. health is so important for baze. his protection will go in most battles. lets put it this way, apart from getting DN'd, how many times does he ever get taken out by damage? hardly ever. so the more health = more survivability, and more he gives to himself and chirrut at the start of battle.

there is the "original one 26k hp 62.8k prot, and the 3 variants.
    Not enough info.

Who is lead? If it is wedge you want a ton more crit chance. Counter crits heal.

Do you have Chirrut? You want to stack health not protection.

ill rectify the post with all the info

• Options
    this guy i cant beat him now, his anakin wrecks me over so bad
    gk taunting left and right and r2 soft taunts, and all that foresight, its so criminal i love it
    https://swgoh.gg/u/saidel/
  • Options
    any help guys?
  • Options
    Trash those sets and grab some speed if you ask me. You can't just ignore speed.
    Yea, he taunts and gets TM for opponent buffs.. still needs some speed.
    The HoT buffs from chirrut want to proc and Baze's abilities are all super nice. You're leaving him too slow because the team lacks sustain.
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have found that too much speed means you lose Taunt too fast. His taunt lasts for one turn....

What would happen is he would go 1st/2nd, lose taunt, then the other team would easily target more vulnerable toons. I have my Baze speed at 99 and sometimes my opponents team can go twice before Baze gets a turn.... soaking up all that damage.

Another thing to consider is his Unload attack will be the 1st one AI uses, which means if he's too fast, the opponents wont have any buffs. This is important, because facing a buff-team, you want your opponent to use all the buff-abilities, then Baze strips the right away.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Baze should be slow. You definitely dont want him fast.