Thrawn - does not dispell shock/daze?

Tmjm
70 posts Member
Hey

Thrawns command special doesn't seem to dispell debuffs such as shock and daze? I thought it was supposed to be possible to dispell them with his special?

Replies

• Options
    We tested both the special ability that Thrawn grants to Empire allies as leader - "Maneuver" and his special ability "Grand Admiral's Command" and both abilities dispel Shock and Daze. Any chance you can provide more information about the situation you encountered and it didn't dispel these debuffs? What was the team composition on both sides, what was the leader used, buffs/debuffs active, etc
    Thanks.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Righto.

I had R2-D2 Who was shocked. (Palpas + Maul)

I tried to use Thrawns abilty to clense and add protection to an ally, but it did neither of things to R2 who remained shocked / debuffed / dazed and no added protection?

EDIT
    I just did another battle .... and thrawn can clear Shock... However Im not sure if shock and daze together causes this issue ? :S
  • Options
    We also tried the situation you described with Thrawn and R2-D2 (while Shocked, then while Dazed and both Shocked and Dazed) and were unable to reproduce. Shock and Daze were dispelled and protection recovered. If you encounter this again a screenshot would help. Thanks.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah.... Could be i clicked an incorrect character, considering hes hidden behind Kylo.... that is easy to happen...
This discussion has been closed.