Phasma nerf

Has anyone noticed the Phasma nerf being a big deal?

Is she still the 2nd / 3rd best leader (behind QGJ and maybe today here in a day...)???

Replies

• Options
    It's not a nerf. It's a bug fix.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Phasma is still completely viable.
  • Options
    She was 78\100 in arena yesterday. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days. I can say she is much easier to defeat in arena now.
  • Options

PotAtoe potatoe...haha. My bad for using the wrong verbiage.

I have no one to spend 10k GW tokens on and left her at 5* for the last couple weeks.

It is either her or Poggle...
  • Options
    @BillyBeans for that many tokens, why not both?
  • Options
    BillyBeans wrote: »

PotAtoe potatoe...haha. My bad for using the wrong verbiage.

I have no one to spend 10k GW tokens on and left her at 5* for the last couple weeks.

It is either her or Poggle...

When talking about a nerf the proper term is POEtato" :D

Sorry.. Had to say it.

• Options
    @moongod because I am still hoping and praying that they add a new char to GW soon.
  • Options
    @BillyBeans I hear ya. But by that time you could have both at 7*. Unless you plan on wasting crystals on refreshes hoarding that many tokens doesn't really make sense.
  • Options
    True. Just bought both. Will do so each refresh
  • Options
    I'm still using Phasma as lead. The difference in assists is now bad enough for me to switch leads. Ben and Dooku leadership abilities have never worked with the low % rates. I'm screwed trying to get another team leveled up with no means to obtain credits. I refuse to feed the greed.
  • Options
    They fixed her to work as described. She is still very viable.
  • Options
    I'm still using Phasma as lead. The difference in assists is now bad enough for me to switch leads. Ben and Dooku leadership abilities have never worked with the low % rates. I'm screwed trying to get another team leveled up with no means to obtain credits. I refuse to feed the greed.
    Take out Poe. Use Phasma as lead with Ren, Sid, Daka and another attacker or healer (Lumi or barris). Ren and phasma have high chance to call in phasma assist. If it's daka it results in a stun or two. That's just as good or better than an attack sometimes.
  • Options
    Jek_Face wrote: »
    Take out Poe. Use Phasma as lead with Ren, Sid, Daka and another attacker or healer (Lumi or barris). Ren and phasma have high chance to call in phasma assist. If it's daka it results in a stun or two. That's just as good or better than an attack sometimes.

But Poe is still "totally viable"...
  • Options
    She was 78\100 in arena yesterday. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days. I can say she is much easier to defeat in arena now.

Phasma 64/100 arena leader today. Sid 17/100. Many more QGJ as leader recently.
  • Options
    It will take a couple weeks to stabilize the meta. Some people will grasp on to what they like.

Also some will take a few weeks to farm the new leader of the month.