Rising Guild, Veteran Members. Join "Sith Outta Luck" and grow with us!

NightfallsCurse
537 posts Member
edited December 2017
Do you get a single stun cuff out of twenty attempts? Have you been farming shards of the same character for months? Is the RNG forever not in your favor? You're not alone! Give in to your anger and accept that you're a Sith Outta Luck.

We're a friendly guild looking for players ranging from 100% Free-To-Play all the way to "Oh man, my spouse is going to kill me when they see the Credit Card bill this month".

We have members capable of helping you secure Han Solo shards via Heroic Rancor raids, and like most guilds, we're constantly improving in hopes of tackling the Heroic AAT.

We have knowledgeable players willing and eager to discuss strategies for raids, arena, farming, mod placement, theorycrafting, and whatever else you may need advice about. If we don't know, we'll help you find out.

All we ask from anyone is that we all do our best to generate as many raid tickets per day as possible.

We communicate via Discord if you're so inclined to join. It's optional currently, but you'd be doing yourself a disservice by missing out.

Join us today and become SoL with us!

PM me here on the forums or add me for an invite!
Post edited by NightfallsCurse on

Replies

• Options
    We have added a few new members to the roster. Looking for more players of any level! Raid tickets are piling up, even though we do not have a 600 Daily requirement.
  • Options
    Sith outta luck. Nice. What do I need to do to be considered? Almost 33 7* just a bit under on 6*. Mostly tier 9 or 10 but close to 11 on a few. 1st zeta coming up. Not a 600 daily but play daily. Regards, R2DZnoots 367467317
  • 18dawa
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Level 53
    Started 2 weeks ago
    Sent an in game invite
    18dawa
  • Options
    All invites have been seen, welcome aboard to those who joined!
  • Options
    Our first raid is now underway. Once T6 Rancor has been completed, we're going to be going for Heroic going forward. Still looking for members of all levels.
  • Options
    Almost ready for our first Heroic Rancor. Anyone looking for a guild is welcome to join us.
  • Options
    Lv 85 with 23 7☆ and several 6☆. Play daily
  • Options
    Lv 85 with 23 7☆ and several 6☆. Play daily

That's fantastic! Send me your Ally Code and I'll invite you right away.
  • Ruthless
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Glad I joined SoL! Great new guild, great members. No 600 requirements (but most of us achieve that without trying) you don't need to be max lvl to join, you just got to contribute! Sign up now
  • Options
    Gaining new members all the time, and still looking for more. Currently clearing AAT, next step: Heroic Rancor. Still spaces available.
  • Options
    The weekend is over and we're back to work accepting new members! If you're looking to join up with a group of laid back individuals who strive to be the best while not excluding anyone else willing to try, send me a PM and we'll add you right away!
  • Options
    AAT is down without an issue, starting Heroic Rancor in a day or so. Plenty of openings available.
  • Options
    Heroic Rancor starting tomorrow, and continuing on after that. Anyone looking for Heroic Rancor and NAAT guild, send me a PM or add me for an invite!
  • NightfallsCurse
    537 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    With a guild merger complete, "Sith Outta Luck" is now close to 50/50 active members! We still have some spots that need filled and we're looking for active players who are interested in doing regularly scheduled Heroic Rancor and NAAT raids to finish out our roster! Please message me here if you are interested!
  • Options
    We are sitting at 48/50 active members. We have completed several Heroic Rancor raids and NAAT. Looking for a couple strong players (or very active, at least!) to complete our roster as we start working our way towards Heroic AAT. Message me here, or add me in game and I'll invite you over.
  • Options
    Do you get a single stun cuff out of twenty attempts? Have you been farming shards of the same character for months? Is the RNG forever not in your favor? You're not alone! Give in to your anger and accept that you're a Sith Outta Luck.

I love the guild name, that's wonderful :)