Luminara's Z

LIX
1 posts Member
Well, my guildmates told me it would be stupid to Zeta Luminara's Elegant Steps but i did it anyway and it isn't a great change in the gameplay. It is funny to use it when Chirrut or K2 are in your team and if your Savage isn't Zeta it gives you something similar but at the end of the day you'd rather make Zarris than her master and I think they can improve Luminara a bit whenever the devs decide to look at the jedi again. I have thought two diferent ways to improve her leadership.
The zeta improve says "+2% Heal and whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, they gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns"
The first way is just changing it for "+2% Heal and whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, all other allies gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns"
The other I thought way was by making that whenever an ally is healed by a Heal Over Time effect when Luminara is alive that ally also gains protection equal to 25% of the health recovered.

What do you think and what other Z would you fix?

Replies

• Options
    Clone wars Chewbacca has a terrible zeta, ew. Plo koon needs a zeta
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    So in summary, you knowingly disregarded sound advice, and now hope that the game can be changed to suit your mistake?
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Bingo!
  • LIX
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    So in summary, you knowingly disregarded sound advice, and now hope that the game can be changed to suit your mistake?
    Em, no. just sharing something I thought it could be cool.
  • Ndib
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    And what's next? Try Z CUP or Uurroourr (there is not correct way to write it) and then ask to EA to fix them. lol many ways to spent Z and you did it on Lumi, such a waste.
  • Options
    Luminara has a zeta? WHAT?
  • Shaheen
    88 posts Member
    Options
    LIX wrote: »
    Well, my guildmates told me it would be **** to Zeta Luminara's Elegant Steps but i did it anyway and it isn't a great change in the gameplay. It is funny to use it when Chirrut or K2 are in your team and if your Savage isn't Zeta it gives you something similar but at the end of the day you'd rather make Zarris than her master and I think they can improve Luminara a bit whenever the devs decide to look at the jedi again. I have thought two diferent ways to improve her leadership.
    The zeta improve says "+2% Heal and whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, they gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns"
    The first way is just changing it for "+2% Heal and whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, all other allies gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns"
    The other I thought way was by making that whenever an ally is healed by a Heal Over Time effect when Luminara is alive that ally also gains protection equal to 25% of the health recovered.

Do you get hot when you get negative status effects or is it just positive ones?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Shaheen wrote: »
    LIX wrote: »
    Well, my guildmates told me it would be **** to Zeta Luminara's Elegant Steps but i did it anyway and it isn't a great change in the gameplay. It is funny to use it when Chirrut or K2 are in your team and if your Savage isn't Zeta it gives you something similar but at the end of the day you'd rather make Zarris than her master and I think they can improve Luminara a bit whenever the devs decide to look at the jedi again. I have thought two diferent ways to improve her leadership.

Do you get hot when you get negative status effects or is it just positive ones?

It's a buff, so only positive ones.
  • Options
    Just curious why would you zeta Lumi while your guild mate had told you not to...
  • Z_Cavaricci
    660 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How do you know his guildmate wasn't some crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes," he says, but I'm not buying it.
  • Options
    I think that it can work with like K2/Chaze and such. You Lee Chirrut alive under Lumi, and keep your team cleansed I figure you got a good thing going for you.

Lumiz, Chaze, K2, GK?
  • Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    Just curious why would you zeta Lumi while your guild mate had told you not to...

I think it's weirder to use Lumi in an arena team than to zeta her. That's only 20 zeta mats versus all of the lost crystals from people actively targeting such a team.
  • Options
    NahWillis wrote: »
    pchen3082 wrote: »

I think it's weirder to use Lumi in an arena team than to zeta her. That's only 20 zeta mats versus all of the lost crystals from people actively targeting such a team.

Lol, I've been saying it since November: the new META! zLumi (L) zPao zBodhi zK2 zChewie!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara has a zeta? WHAT?

Lol. That was my first thought.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe there is an algorithm that identifies who puts zetas on Luminara that automatically removes 200 from their arena ranking. It seems like those who build her up who aren't in their first 6 months of playing wouldn't notice a drop anyhow...
  • Options
    Lix, I think it's ok to play the game as you see fit, it might not help you conquer HAAT any quicker but If you have the ships zeta ability battle on sim you can get a toon zeta'd about every month. I have one on Lumi and also.... Asajj of all people! (no love for her either on the forums)
    zLumi can be fun to run in a couple situations, including territory battle. Here's the team I've enjoyed under her-

zLumi, Leia, G.M.Yoda (ideally with his zeta), Ezra and Kanan. When I have Fulcrum geared and starred up I'll sub in Fulcrum for Kanan. Yoda absolutely makes this team by doubling the health buffs with his battle meditation. 8-10 buffs each toon by the second round. K2SO is an option but Kanan benefits more as a jedi and has the protection buff to give to yoda, to spam protection up to all. Ezra picks Leia for 100% crits and that's usually a one shot. Enemy teams with fett, tie pilot, B2, will give you trouble but every squad has holes in it to someone.
    No, it's not arena viable, but with 100+ toons in a level 85 roster most zetas won't be. So have some fun with your squads!
  • Options
    DrNokomis wrote: »
    Lix, I think it's ok to play the game as you see fit, it might not help you conquer HAAT any quicker but If you have the ships zeta ability battle on sim you can get a toon zeta'd about every month. I have one on Lumi and also.... Asajj of all people! (no love for her either on the forums)
    zLumi can be fun to run in a couple situations, including territory battle. Here's the team I've enjoyed under her-

zLumi, Leia, G.M.Yoda (ideally with his zeta), Ezra and Kanan. When I have Fulcrum geared and starred up I'll sub in Fulcrum for Kanan. Yoda absolutely makes this team by doubling the health buffs with his battle meditation. 8-10 buffs each toon by the second round. K2SO is an option but Kanan benefits more as a jedi and has the protection buff to give to yoda, to spam protection up to all. Ezra picks Leia for 100% crits and that's usually a one shot. Enemy teams with fett, tie pilot, B2, will give you trouble but every squad has holes in it to someone.
    No, it's not arena viable, but with 100+ toons in a level 85 roster most zetas won't be. So have some fun with your squads!

Well said.
  • Options
    Closing this necro thread.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
This discussion has been closed.