Haat : clones without sgt or resistance without trooper?

Hi folks !
I know both squad need the toons I mentioned and I'm currently farming them. In the meantime, who do you think is best to get my zeta for haat ?
Basically for clones I would be using zody 5s echo Rex leia and for resistance zfinn pilot Rey R2 Poe.
Do anybody have some experience with these "incomplete" squads ?
Thanks

Replies

• Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    I don't kmow about resistance, but I know that Sarg is the main damage dealer in the clone team. You will cut your dmg by the factor of 4-5 without him
  • Options
    Yes I know that. Just want to give the zeta to the best option while farming the remaining toons :)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Keep your zeta until you get the full team. Play Rebels if you can until you finish farming resistance or clones.
  • Options
    Use the zeta for Number Crunch on R2 while you wait, assuming you haven't done that. Or you can give it to Finn with the intention of using that team in GW. That might be useful. They don't need to be as well geared for that, but I don't know how well they do without a crucial member.
  • Options
    For clones sgt is far and away your top dmg, he hits hard and he hits often with no speed secondaries needed, there's a reason Rex is dropped for leia and scavanger with clones.

My advice though, consider your farm time in zeta, assuming you stay top 500 in ship battles, that's 40 days to buy from fleet store, realistically 3-4 weeks depending on rng and if you bought one every other day.

So what you need to ask yourself is, will it take me 40 days to finish either of those characters?

You could honestly take the long view, say you will have both done in a month and have zeta ready, won't push you much short term but a month from now you will have 2 top tier teams already zeta