JKA 5th skill idea

Danix
18 posts Member
Down the road, there will probably be a jedi faction pass with a lot of reworks. In my mind Anakin a.k.a "The Chosen one" needs a fifth unique/passive skill.

Synergy with R2 or Kenobi, for example if R2 or Kenobi are present Anakin gains 10% offense per turn stacking to 50% or if Kenobi is present he always gives Anakin foresight with his basic plus the 75% to other random char who doesn't have foresight, something like that.
With R2 something like if R2 dies and Anakin is present, revive it the first time with 20-30% health and 50% protection, which will also connect with the zeta where R2 gives bonus stats when revived.

Tell me what do you think guys about this idea. After all Anakin was one of the top guys in the story and I know he has only 4 skills because he was one of the first/oldest chars added to the game.

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe after Darth Vader gets his fifth unique/passive skill.
    #MakeVaderGreatAgain
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    if he get his stats fixed, to fit to his rule as attacker, he dont need more. hes great jedi, we dont want OP Toons. however, a zeta to his current unique is welcomed.
    and 2 uniques can make a toon OP, so i rather zeta a unique than add another unique.
  • Options
    if he get his stats fixed, to fit to his rule as attacker, he dont need more. hes great jedi, we dont want OP Toons. however, a zeta to his current unique is welcomed.
    and 2 uniques can make a toon OP, so i rather zeta a unique than add another unique.

please, balance was thrown out of the window with Wiggs.

if you want balance find another game.

OP, I would love a 5th unique giving him synergy with R2 and GK, but the current GK we have is TCW GK.
  • Kckid
    44 posts Member
    Options
    TCW GK would/should have the most synergy with Anakin.
  • Options
    jka needs synergies with r2
  • Danix
    18 posts Member
    Options
    As much as i want that and my ideas are good, I feel they will do something like that with the future raid Luke, where he has synergy with absolutely everybody and is the next include-in-every-squad char.

• Options
    I KNOW one thing, Anakin NEEDS a zeta at least. I am a day 1 player and it took almost a year to 7* my Anakin. They gave him a rework when evade was the meta. Now that zetas have come about he is again ALL BUT useless.

And sure it doesn't take as long to get him now because he is in the cantina but they added him to the cantina the very week I got him to 7*

Anakin IS "The Chosen One." He doesn't deserve to sit on the sidelines and become an afterthought...like he once again has become
  • Options
    I battle him quite often in arena and he causes some pretty heavy damage. So not "useless". But I would welcome a unique zeta giving him some bigtime synergy with GK or Ashoka