Does anyone run a Rebel fleet?

Dryff
672 posts Member
I'm just curious if anyone has put together a full Rebel fleet yet with Wedge, Biggs, Phantom, Ghost, Casssian U-Wing, and Bistan U-Wing. Obviously three of these ships aren't farmable, but I'd be curious to hear how this fleet does under a Home One lead.

Replies

• Options
    Can't help ya there I run a ragtag, target lock abusing, mace windu lead cluster... it does well enough.
  • Winchester
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    One of our guildies just started running it because of his Phoenix Squad growth for Thrall.

He says it's quite powerful, but he's ranked in the 100 to 50s. He's gonna run if for a few days to see how it does.

I hang around the top of my shard, and right now if you aren't using Tarkin and the Three Ties, you're wrong :)
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Winchester wrote: »
    One of our guildies just started running it because of his Phoenix Squad growth for Thrall.

He says it's quite powerful, but he's ranked in the 100 to 50s. He's gonna run if for a few days to see how it does.

I hang around the top of my shard, and right now if you aren't using Tarkin and the Three Ties, you're wrong :)

I'd like to run Imperial fleet on my alt...will the Gauntlet Starfighter fit in well?
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I really really really want to run a rebel fleet. The Ghost & Phantom sound really impressive. Too bad there is such a limited choice of ships. I refuse to level/star up toons that I never plan on using :|
  • Options
    Nope. Empire all the way to number 1.
    Id try the Ghost and Phantom if the blueprints were farmable. I like their abilities.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Sev112
    110 posts Member
    Options
    I run Biggs, CS, Rex, JC, Fives with RF and Wedge ( just got him ) coming off my bench. I'm always in the top ten in my shard, with a few number two finishes and 1 finish at one. Occasionally I'll fall out of the top ten for a few hours, but get right back in. Fives and CS are my big hitters with Rex giving out constant protection on his turns. I depend heavily on outlasting my opponents with tanks while spreading around Target Lock to maximize Fives big hits. I might replace JC with Wedge once i prep his ship, but I'll have to see. My crew flies with the Endurance and I'll switch taunts from Fives to CS depending on what's going on. Biggs is kind of an opening damage sponge for me... he never seems to last longer then a round or two of fire. I have the most problems with crews that feature Tano, Biggs, and TFP. Tano trolls tank teams like mine, but i usually can find a way around it.

Hope this helps.
  • Sev112
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Oh whoops, a FULL Rebel team, my bad.
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    I'd like to run Imperial fleet on my alt...will the Gauntlet Starfighter fit in well?

I'm sure it would but you don't need anything that fancy. I would say most days of our day 1 Shard finish like this: 15 Tarkins and 5 Mace/Akbar in the top 20.

It's Tie Advanced, TIe Fighter, First Order TF, Biggs, and basically whoever (Umbaran or Sun Fac are good choices)

The bench can be almost anything, since you're just trying to get to the Tie Strike. Scimitar, Boba, and JC are all good fits.

One of the Youtubers (Ahnald, I think) has a good vid review of Tarkins ship. It's crazy strong. As for your alt, one of my RL friends committed to DS/Tarkin from the minute he got Ships, and he has finished #1 every day forever.

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Winchester wrote: »
    Dryff wrote: »

I'm sure it would but you don't need anything that fancy. I would say most days of our day 1 Shard finish like this: 15 Tarkins and 5 Mace/Akbar in the top 20.

It's Tie Advanced, TIe Fighter, First Order TF, Biggs, and basically whoever (Umbaran or Sun Fac are good choices)

The bench can be almost anything, since you're just trying to get to the Tie Strike. Scimitar, Boba, and JC are all good fits.

One of the Youtubers (Ahnald, I think) has a good vid review of Tarkins ship. It's crazy strong. As for your alt, one of my RL friends committed to DS/Tarkin from the minute he got Ships, and he has finished #1 every day forever.

Awesome advice! My alt has been Tarkin committed all the way, but since I have a strong Wiggs team (G11) I run Wedge, Biggs, Tie Adv, Tie Fighter, and Boba I believe...I had no idea that First Order TIE was that good at all?!