Fleet Battle - Can't Reinforce With Only 1 Ship Gone

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
So I just fought a fleet arena battle. After Biggs was finally taken down and it was my Capital Ship's turn, it would not let me reinforce. It was only after I lost a 2nd ship that I was able to do so.

Don't worry - I won anyway. ;)
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Options
    Wow at least you can finish battles!
    I got shafted out of my payout due to an error
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • DarkKevlar
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The reinforcement is not avail right away. Its like on a cooldown till your 2nd or 3rd capital ship turn. Then there is another cool down of 1 turn before u get it again if u have a second backup ship.
  • gregg12
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me as well in 2 of the 3 fights I did after update. Both times it was the right rear ship (Biggs for me). I never got to reinforce the first match it happened before winning. The second time it happened I couldn't reinforce until a different ship not in the rear right position was defeated.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/4biS7pJ

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    DarkKevlar wrote: »
    The reinforcement is not avail right away. Its like on a cooldown till your 2nd or 3rd capital ship turn. Then there is another cool down of 1 turn before u get it again if u have a second backup ship.

Yes, I am aware of how the capital ship cooldown works.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    This just started happening to me as well. Now I've got pink boxes everywhere & I couldn't reinforce to boot!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Morning!
    This was reported in the 'Battles gone PINK' megathread and currently being investigated. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines