Change to Bronzium Pack or Coincidence?

J7Luke
484 posts Member
edited June 2017
Since the update, I have opened 4 free bronzium packs in a row that gave me character shards. Is this just luck that coincides with the update, or have they changed the free daily bronziums to give character shards? It would be awesome if this is the case.

Replies

• ziglet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    you got lucky, i have gotten nothing but gear the past 30 or so bronzium packs
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It only happens for me on the free ones, and I have gotten 1 more since I started this thread. That is all 5 free daily packs.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    It happens once in a while i got two full characters and two shards in a run of five pulls couple weeks back
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    It happens once in a while i got two full characters and two shards in a run of five pulls couple weeks back

I've hit pockets like this also.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Positive RNG - don't get used to it, lol
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Dang it, I got my hopes up.

Oh well, thanks for the info guys!
  • Starfox
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still recording results for my project and used another 20k points, it's still the same ratios as before, sadly. Trust me, if it changed, I'd have sullied my pants and spread the news all over.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Starfox wrote: »
    I'm still recording results for my project and used another 20k points, it's still the same ratios as before, sadly. Trust me, if it changed, I'd have sullied my pants and spread the news all over.

:D
  • Options
    Got 4 straight single Mace Windu shards today.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Got 2 full 4* toons this morning, lol. Still believe it's just lucky random
  • Options
    If all shards was the case, sure as heck I would've spent ALL my 300k ally points by now.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    I think there could be something to this. my guild mate today got a fully crafted mk 5 stun gun! have you ever heard of such a thing from a bronze?