the option to trade or sell unwanted gear!

Please, please, please devs, give us the options to trade or sell our hoardes of unwanted/unused gear pretty please?

Even if its just for ally points, at least that way i might get some useful character shards!

Replies

• CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe a shard shop for gear?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Eh.. No. I am glad that there is a gear stockpile. Imagine how angry you will be when you sell off your exvess gear, only to realize g12 holo projectors require 500 pieces of something you took for granted.
  • Options
    We were able to sell excess gear for credits when I first started playing, and you could see your complete inventory, but it went away in early 2016. I wish it was still part of the game!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh im kinda glad they took it away

Its nice when a new toon comes along u can take then straight to around g6/7+.. imagine if you had sold all that and had to farm from scratch
  • Options
    I don't think I need all the thousands of some pieces I have, an ability to trade them up would be great, even if it was at 100 > 1 exchange rates
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    From what i remember selling prices were awful.. wasnt worth it at all.. trading up as opposed to selling be nice but unlikely
  • Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    Maybe a shard shop for gear?

I like this +1