How to message guildmates? See new poll, provide feedback

Zephyrus
330 posts Member
edited July 2017
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118790/new-poll-we-have-an-inbox-can-we-send-messages-to-guildmates

I think a lot of us have forgotten the use of feedback sections, so I have provided a new poll and welcome anyone to provide their opinion or just cast a vote.

I don't tolerate belligerent and belittling bickering.

Thanks

Z

EDIT

Affected by Guild Shipments? Take too long to farm? See new poll below.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118769/guild-shipment-mechanic-rework
Post edited by Zephyrus on

Replies

• Options
    I'm all for any QoL improvements and I'm sure improving the forums would be most welcome but honestly if things were prioritized I'd rather have more things to do in this game.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm all for any QoL improvements and I'm sure improving the forums would be most welcome but honestly if things were prioritized I'd rather have more things to do in this game.

First off, I fought you in GW just last week! Haha, and your in-game name was fitting for the team it paired me with haha.

Secondly, I firmly agree this shouldn't take precedence over upcoming game modes but QoL updates will always roll down the pipeline eventually. I guess, I'm tired of the fighting I see and read. It's like watching the presidential election.

So, I provide a safe space for opinions to be heard in hopes they consider a future update with our ideas in mind. After all, if they want to retain playerbase over an extended period of time, this is one function that will give a lot of appeal to the more.. relaxed gamers.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Creating change through positive feedback, add your vote and constructive feedback to the poll link above.

Thanks
    Z
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Zephyrus wrote: »
    So, I provide a safe space for opinions to be heard in hopes they consider a future update with our ideas in mind. After all, if they want to retain playerbase over an extended period of time, this is one function that will give a lot of appeal to the more.. relaxed gamers.

? A relaxed gamer wouldn't even bother sending a message their guildmate's in game inbox.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Zephyrus wrote: »

? A relaxed gamer wouldn't even bother sending a message their guildmate's in game inbox.

Perhaps relaxed gamer is taken out of context or the wrong wording, but there is a desperate need for players that don't use 3rd party chat apps to manage guild and stick solely to in-game chatting.

Thanks for replying, enjoy your day.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Have any feedback you'd like to add? Please visit the poll and cast your vote.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone have ideas to add? All constructive feedback is welcomed.

Thanks.