Get on top of TB and get maximum raids every month: Join our fun, competitive guild

TMoneyGee
107 posts Member
edited September 2017
1so1wq.jpg
★ Looking for active, collaborative players who are super keen to tackle new content ★

Maximum raids every month
Often a top 50 guild for raids completed
30k tickets daily
Galactic Power: 83,000,000+
92% of players have a geared CLS
All players actively farming Hoth Rebel Solider
We have been prepping for Territory Battles for months! Come play with us!

Who you are:
Minimum 1.7 Galactic Power (must have strong light side), but typically accepting 1.8+
Active and collaborative, keen on the game

Who we are:
The Wolfpack is a competitive, heroic-level guild whose members are active and collaborative. We take ourselves lightly, and enjoy being in a community with each other as well as our our larger Alliance guild network on our Discord server.

★ Rules and Raids ★
We require 600 tickets from our members.
All heroic raids. Raids are full zerg with time to post zero. No damage limits.
Raid times are good for UK and EST, but we have lots of members in CST / MST / PST.
We always do the maximum raids each month--between five to seven times a week.

★ Contact ★
Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
Line app pm: TMoneyGee
Discord pm: TMoneyGee #2658
Post edited by TMoneyGee on

Replies

• Options
    Awesome guild, best & nicest leader ever:]
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Rofl...and smoking hot too...don't forget.
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Options
    TMoneyGee wrote: »
    Rofl...and smoking hot too...don't forget.

smoking hot canadian bacon ;]
  • Options
    Rofl...this is not going to end well...Get back to work....shouldn't you be making a meme...tracking a ticket?
  • Options
    TMoneyGee wrote: »
    Rofl...this is not going to end well...Get back to work....shouldn't you be making a meme...tracking a ticket?

:'(:'(
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Didn't we just talk about the need to not be so sensitive?
  • Mad_O
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome active guild - farming hAAT - looking forward to new content.
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We have two spaces open for in our active guild! We have 10 raids in the next 10 days! 5 haat... That's 30+ kenobi shards!
  • Options
    Running 5 (3 pit and 2 haat) raids a week minimum

Come join us as we work on mastering present content and get prepared for territory battles

• Options
    Wampas be warned.... WOLFPΔCK is on its way
  • Options
    We currently have one space available.
  • Options
    The Wolfpack ruls!
  • Options
    Great guild and great people.!.!
  • Kirbyis
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Rules! Darn spell check,lol
  • Options
    I have been with ΤΗΞ WOLFPΔCK since the beginning of June, 13 shards away from unlocking General Kenobi. Come get you some of that... Vestara Khai {ΤΗΞ WOLFPΔCK}
  • Options
    Vestara unlocked kenobi this week! We have tonnes of advanced players who have waited too long for GK. Are you one of them? Join us! We ranked 7th this month game wide for most raids!
  • Options
    THΞ WOLFP∆CK is currently taking a waiting list as well as sending recruits to one of our three sister guilds with later raid times (or one of the many wonderful Alliance guilds). Point being...we will find you a great fit for your style of play, ideal raid times, etc.
  • Options
    So looking forward to battles on Hoth! Compiling updated information from all the developer podcasts and announcements to share with the guild. Join us!
  • Options
    We are currently looking for 2 players!
  • Options
    We are currently looking for one excellent player. Drop me a line and bring your Commander Luke to us for territory battles!
  • Options
    We currently have one space open
  • Options
    95% of the Wolfpack have CLS, we've bumped up our average collection score 5 points in the last two weeks, Hoth soldier and scout farming all around... Come join us for swgoh Territory Battles!
  • Options
    I fixed my post, but it still says I was warned :( I want to be good! lol.

Anyhoo! we have one spot at the moment 12 hours in advance of Territory Battles!
  • Options
    Filled the spot with a great player! Might have one opening next week.
  • Options
    Hey there! 35 stars and 37 on the way for the next one...missed two at 200k each due to someone deploying in the wrong area. Come play with us!
  • Options
    just completed our first TB - 35 of 45 stars, hAAT on farm status - come join us :)