Serious problems

Devs please check my account and fix it, because I've been holding this back for so long but I can't stand it anymore. First, my guild chat was absent on the first day of school, and hasn't shown up since. Next, I can't change my name, and I'm sick of being Mol Eliza.
So if you can like fix my account in any way, or check it or something, please do, because Mol Eliza is not tinge name I want people to think is wrecking them!!

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like you have an underage account. Those features are disabled by design for kids.
  • Options
  • Options
    You can fix it, but it's a PITA. You have to wipe your phone and start from scratch, BUT before you do you have to link to iOS Game Center or Google Play (depending on which device you use). There's several threads with write-ups about it. The Devs really need to get this fixed in a future QOL update, but I do not believe they are too concerned with it, even tho it causes lots of issues for players.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I guess o have to live with it, cuz I kinda don't feel like resetting my phone, lol.

Ughhhh, how could I have been so stupid?! All this time I've had an underage account!