Double Shard Drop Shenanigans

Outta 36 cantina battles for Tie Fighter with double shard drops I got zero shards. When double shards are not activated I would normally get around 12 shards from 36 battles, give or take a few. I am not impressed with this nonsense and I am wondering if other people are having this same issue. When I went for double drop stun cuff battles it was the complete opposite and I got 22 stun cuffs from 36 battles which is awesome.

I am calling shenanagins on EA and their double shard drops. Not very nice when you spend some money on the game just to get screwed around again and again. Thanks for the disappointment EA. Definitely will not be buying crystals ever again.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Some of my guild members are experiencing the same nonsense.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I got 10 Sith Trooper shards. I forget how much energy I used, but this is more than I normally get.

I got 8 Resistance trooper shards off of 6 sims.

Seems normal to me.
  • Options
    RNG strikes again - unfortunate. Good luck on your next batch!
  • Options
    So you're arguing you got terrible drops on TFP, phenomenalon cuffs, but the RNG is busted?
  • Options
    I got 24 TFP shards out of 36 battles. Sorry
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Rng is annoying is all. Working to unlock old ben just in case he is needed for a future luke event. Did 5 refreshes and had one where i got 2 shards total, wouldnt have needed the 5th if had gotten a few more previously. Rngjesus can be an **** sometimes
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    RNG is just an anagram of NRG, so I'd say refresh only one more time, to be happy. Chance is 50/50
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    https://ibb.co/mhZxk5

Stun Cuffs lol
  • Options
    @Zephyrus that's exactly what I am talking about. Zero cuffs from 20 battles is absolutely rediculious considering it's suppose to be a double drop. If double drop wasn't activated I bet you would've got 4 stun cuffs. I just did 36 battles for stun cuffs and got 4 cuffs. This isn't how double drops should work.

I bet there's a sequential code for double drops. Maybe works by region or login times or some method of madness on EAs part. Meaning double shard cantina drops are good betweeen time A and time B then stun cuffs drops between time A and time B then light side shard drops between time A and time B. That's the only reason I can think of that these drops are either awesome or terrible.

Can't believe how disappointed and frustrated some players that pay to play must be!
    I'm one of them and I will not spend another penny on this game.

EA you've disappointed me again.

Cheers
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    @Zephyrus that's exactly what I am talking about. Zero cuffs from 20 battles is absolutely rediculious considering it's suppose to be a double drop. If double drop wasn't activated I bet you would've got 4 stun cuffs. I just did 36 battles for stun cuffs and got 4 cuffs. This isn't how double drops should work.

I bet there's a sequential code for double drops. Maybe works by region or login times or some method of madness on EAs part. Meaning double shard cantina drops are good betweeen time A and time B then stun cuffs drops between time A and time B then light side shard drops between time A and time B. That's the only reason I can think of that these drops are either awesome or terrible.

Can't believe how disappointed and frustrated some players that pay to play must be!
    I'm one of them and I will not spend another penny on this game.

EA you've disappointed me again.

Cheers

I'll admit, yesterday had me in fits.

Even if luck seems to take a vacation at the most inopportune time, I don't let it discourage me from my goal. A new day will always rise from the ashes of yesterday.

For instance, today I was Graced with 40 stun cuffs, a few decent mods, and 4/5 Zeta (1 being purchased). As far as tomorrow, I get to try one last time at even better odds, or perhaps worse. As long as I have more than I did yesterday, and the company of my friends and guildmates, I'm good.
  • Options
    I leveled Lando with 80 shards, to unlock him. I got a 30-40% chance for a shard drop in cantina 1-E. Then i * him to 5*, same drop rate. Since then get 1 shard for 10 tries! And that for the last three days (2x Cantina refresh a day!).

This is not normal!

Do you think the devs are cheating on us?