Top 3 Phase 3 Haat raid teams with no overlap?

LRMoser
139 posts Member
What are considered the top 3 teams you can build for Haat raid without having any overlapping characters? Also please don't include Thrawn or GK in these teams.

Replies

• Options
    Resistance, clones (either phase 2 or 4 each), then for phase 3, Jyn, teebo, TFP, chaze.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No one uses clones in phase 3. Read the title.

Resistance does have high scores in phase 3, if that's all you're asking, but they can do even more in p2 and p4. But they are one of the teams that best fit your question. They do better in p3 than anyone else. Usually people use R2 instead of Rey in p3.

If you go with Jyn, Teebo, TFP, Chaze for your second team, you're sort of stuck for the third team, because the best p3 teams besides those all require either Teebo or TFP, except for Chirpatine. So your third team has to be Chirpa, EP, and three tanks. Since you've used Baze already, you can pick any three other taunting tanks. Most people use RG, STH, and Sun Fac, but I've used Poe (which you can't do if you use Resistance on your first team), and I've heard of people using SRP or Chewie.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance, clones (either phase 2 or 4 each), then for phase 3, Jyn, teebo, TFP, chaze.

@Ava_Kdizzle I don't think you understood my question because I was just looking for 3 teams in phase 3. Clones are the best for phase 2 and 4 so most would probably not use them for phase 3.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    @Parableman thank you so much this is exactly the type of answer I was looking for. My guild is having a problem with Haat and I already have good teams for P2 and P4
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I use EP (lead), TFP, and 3 tanks. Mine currently are STH, RG (only G9), and Poe (G8). I know I don't get max, but that's pretty easy 500k, and it can be more depending on RNG. It doesn't take any special work either. Go into battle, hit the big, stun/AB the droids with the **** "Kill Everyone" buff. Then you can work on toons that you intend to use elsewhere.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If you're just trying to help lots of people get better teams, I would say some of them could use Chirpatine, others Teebotine, others PalpaTIE. All three are good p3 teams. Chirpatine is Chirpa, EP, and three tans. Teebotine is Teebo, TFP, EP, and two tanks. PalpaTIE is EP lead, TFP, and three tanks. Some people have done Chirpatine with Chirpa, EP, Elder, Scout, and Teebo instead of the tanks. That can do decent damage as well. Also, they don't do as well as the above teams, but a lot of people have found success with Jawas in p3, especially with Dathcha as lead.

Other lineups people use:
    Teebo, Jyn, Chaze, Nihilus
    Jyn, Cassian, Chaze, Bistan
    Zader, TFP, Shoretrooper, Boba Fett, some other taunting tank (RG, Stormtrooper, Sith Trooper are best options)
  • Options
    Also, another strategy that helped us a lot is to get a bunch of people in the guild to use Zylo in p1, and they can take it completely, leaving all your p1 teams for use in p3. That made a big difference for us in p3.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    @Parableman I was just trying to figure out how I myself could create teams to beat P3. I already have maxed zKylo, Princess Zody, Wedge Lando Akbar Rex, HK 89 88 nebit JE, and ZQGJ anakin Aayla Ahoka Yoda teams. So I feel like I contribute quite a bit on every phase except for P3 where we struggly. So I was planning on focusing my attention on P3 completely.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    No one uses clones in phase 3. Read the title.

Resistance does have high scores in phase 3, if that's all you're asking, but they can do even more in p2 and p4. But they are one of the teams that best fit your question. They do better in p3 than anyone else. Usually people use R2 instead of Rey in p3.

If you go with Jyn, Teebo, TFP, Chaze for your second team, you're sort of stuck for the third team, because the best p3 teams besides those all require either Teebo or TFP, except for Chirpatine. So your third team has to be Chirpa, EP, and three tanks. Since you've used Baze already, you can pick any three other taunting tanks. Most people use RG, STH, and Sun Fac, but I've used Poe (which you can't do if you use Resistance on your first team), and I've heard of people using SRP or Chewie.

I did misread the title, but don't be a tw*t.

Anyway, to OP, you can do 4 separate phase 3 teams if you use resistance as your first team, Teebo/Jyn/DN/Chaze (or sub bistan for DN) on your second team, then run chirpatine for your third team, then run teebo/TFP and 3 taunting tanks for your fourth team. The first three teams can all consistently score over 1m points (far over that for resistance and the Chaze team) and the teebo/TFP team can regularly hit around 800k.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    1. Chirpa, Palpatine, STHan, RG, Sun Fac
    2. Jyn, Cassian or Nihilus, Chaze, Bistan
    3. Teebo, TFP, EE, Tarkin, Chewbaca
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    What's the strategy for Teebo, TFP, EE, Tarkin and Chewbaca?
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo, Jyn, Chaze and TFP - good for 3.7M damage.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Yesac wrote: »
    What's the strategy for Teebo, TFP, EE, Tarkin and Chewbaca?

I would assume Teebo stealth meaning less counter attacks. TPP and Tarkin AOE so that TFP gets the TM freeze. Chewy taking the first tank blast. EE to revive him when he dies, he heals and you start all over again? EE also giving more TM to everyone but TPF crucially on basic attack.

• Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    I did this this past weekend. Could have gotten more if I had retreated and tried a few more times.

MVvxSzu.png