DN lead issues

evanbio
1505 posts Member
I've experienced some odd issues with my DN team since the update. For reference, the team is DN lead, SA, EP, zSid, GK.
1) After GK uses Negotiator and grants Retribution, some Sith do not counter attack. Specifically DN and SA are not doing so. zSid still does.
2) EP has begun critting under DN lead again. At least in GW. It triggerd a Biggs 100%TM gain.
I'm not sure if those issues are only under DN lead. But I know a guild mate runs DN lead and has also noted the same thing with retribution not working.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    There have been some other threads already discussing the issue with GK retribution not working.

Was the EP crit thing ever actually fixed? I feel like I've also seen threads on that after the supposed fix.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I know for a while he stopped critting. It seems to have come back.
    I did the reinstall thing the devs mentioned. That at least fixed the pink lasers. However, since I'm not on WiFi and the game has a ton of other "updates" it needs to download, testing the rest will need to wait until I get access to WiFi.
  • Options
    EP is empire, so whether he crits or not he will trigger Adrenaline rush on Biggs.
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    EP is empire, so whether he crits or not he will trigger Adrenaline rush on Biggs.

Well crap. That must have not been working before, and is fixed now. I'll just take my seat in the corner on that one then....
  • Options
    they said they fixed it but i never saw the fix work for him >.<
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I have not noticed crackling doom critting under dn lead since they said they fixed it during previous update.
  • Options
    I don't think cracking doom will always trigger adrenaline rush. I have to crit to trigger it, normal damage won't. Biggs don't have to be shocked too.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    oOEchoeSOo wrote: »
    I don't think cracking doom will always trigger adrenaline rush. I have to crit to trigger it, normal damage won't. Biggs don't have to be shocked too.

I know this was something being looked at because crackling doom was not marked as "empire_damage" and it should be. Could be that it was fixed with last update. I don't know if swgoh.gg site has been updated since the last update.