Merc Legends - Borrow a legend programme

Bigchef
43 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm part of a new and exciting elite discord server that accepts the hardest hitters and most tactical strategists the game has to offer. We currently have around 50 mercs who are all chomping at the bit so if the HAAT is giving your guild a headache or you have yet to try a HAAT but want to then feel free to contact me and we can discuss getting you some keen mercenaries and welcoming you to our awesome family.
We regularly broker gigs between mercs and guild leaders in need of mercs so if you fall into either of these categories feel free to send me your swgoh.gg link also and state that you would like consideration as a gig broker or merc status and I will review these details and fix you up.
Our current membership includes heavy hitters like mcmole2, oblivion1, FN55378008 (the legend that solo ran all 4 phases of haat), lugo and smithie D. We are always looking to add new members that meet our standards. Membership is by invitation only. If you would like to be considered for membership please send your swgoh.gg link to me and I will review your roster and if you have what it takes a personal invitation link will follow.
I look forward to working with you in the future.
BigChef

Replies

• Options
    Bigchef, thank you for sharing this. I am the guild leader in the SCRUFFY NERFHERDERS guild. We are needing assistance with HAAT.

My line ID is: thewebshark

Please advise on how we proceed.

Thank you.
  • Bigchef
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Hi webshark! I can contact you on line but we will need you to join us on our discord server ideally! I will message you the details
  • C3P0
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by C3P0 on
  • Options
    Sent you a link to our discord :)
  • Options
    Are you gentlemen still offering your services? Our guild is about to start HAAT this next week and would like to possibly bringing in an extra hand. Let me know if your services are applicable!
  • Options
    @MasterVladimer We are indeed. Consider this an open invite to anyone who wants to join
    https://discord.gg/mJPAkFu
  • Options
    Hi Big Chef
    My guild Jumpin Jehosaphat Jedeyes is in transition to everyone on Discord to get ready for TB. We are looking to run our first HAAT, and I think we will need some help? We are interested in a merc or 3. Whatever we need to get it done. We have a few open spaces, because I've started booting non complaints. Have a look and let me know if we are ready.
    Thx Tatu ene me
  • Options
    Message sent @jerald :)
  • Options
    Hey, Bigchef: Just what we need. We thought we were on the edge of completing HAAT a long time ago, but after barely surviving p1, coasting through p2, we had nothing left for p3.

Now that we have several CLS's including 2 x gear11 CLS we're hoping that we can limit our resource losses in p1. But we're not absolutely sure we can make it until we actually make it, y'know?

So someone that can give major help in p3 particularly, and p4 just in case, would make us feel much better about trying HAAT again.

Can you hook us up? Thanks,

Seedy of Devolution
  • Options
    Certainly. Click the discord link above and one of our mercs should be able to take care of you