New Characters and better access to existing characters

They need to include more characters in the game like: Jedi Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Jedi Knight Obi One, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Nihilus, Darth Scion, Darth Malgus, Star Killer, Jedi Master Rahm Kota, Jacen Solo, Ki-Adi Mundi, Jango Fete, Ect.. Expand the Star Wars Universe to the old republic Characters. They need to make existing Characters more available like Darth Maul, Old Ben, ect.. I get it the app owners wanna make money but we are gonna spend the money anyway so come on guys open them characters up to challenges. Overall My favorite app game good job to the creators 5 stars keep it up....How does everyone else feel about my Arguments???

Replies

• Options
    Id rather have something to do with the characters that already exist
  • Options
    I think you make a valid argument, for say a year down the road. The game is 3/4 months old and people are begging for all these new characters. They have a hard enough time trying to balance things with the few characters they have. I'd rather they figure things out now rather than introduce more characters and have that many more potential bugs and imbalance.

More characters just means more chances for the whales to get that much further ahead as well as a lot of the newer characters would probably be pay only for awhile.

Asking for a lot of new characters is just asking for a lot more headache. They haven't proven they can handle changes well with the few we have now. Rather than balance Barriss and Poe they made them near unusable.
  • Options
    Unfortunately we won't ever see half the characters you mentioned because they aren't canon. Coming from SWFC where they released two new 5* cards every two weeks from launch, things got too crazy for my liking. Even though I played that for nearly two years. I see this app lasting a long time for me.
  • Options
    Revan would be E P I C !
  • Options
    I can only star up, gear up and level up a few characters now. More so fast would be impossible.
  • Options
    Half those aren't canon, & Disney wants nothing to do with them: I don't really either, but that's just my opinion. EA will keep releasing new toons, but half the players don't seem to understand the toons we already have. Who needs a young Obi-Wan when Old Ben is possibly the best toon in the game?