Quality of Life: Round 2 Requests

Rogee
178 posts Member
We really appreciate the first round of QOL updates, and believe there are some 'low hanging fruit' that would also be much appreciated:

1. Add multi-open option on Bronzium card packs (i.e. just like multi-sim option, use the same pop-up interface with a slider)
2. Remove the cool-down between daily challenges. We really enjoy getting to do Credit Heist back to back, why not the same for the daily challenges? I understand the cool-down helps motivate new players to keep coming back to the game, until they're hooked-addicts like the rest of us. So maybe once you've 3* a challenge, remove the cool-down timer.
3. When in the Squad/Unit Selection screen (i.e. before entering a battle and picking your characters), add a drop-down faction filter below 'Squad Power:' (show me only Rebel, or Sith, etc.)
4. Add setting option to enable 'SteadyCam' so the camera doesn't move all over the place during fleet battles, raids, or missions with B2 Rocket Trooper (LS 9-D)
5. Add setting option to SKIP cinematic animations, i.e. the beginning of each raid phase

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Yes cause 5 is SO BAD
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Yes cause 5 is SO BAD

Well, every second counts when trying to get as much damaged posted as possible when the FFA is signaled on our raids... they go down fast. It would just be nice to at least be able to 'tap' to skip those animations.
  • Options
    A couple extra suggestions:

1. Add Squads screen to the Characters menu. Having to go into a battle to access the screen seems a bit silly.

2. Allow challenge multi-sim for all players, it should just sim the highest level you currently have unlocked. I feel for the new players on the tedious 6 challenge day.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    A couple extra suggestions:

1. Add Squads screen to the Characters menu. Having to go into a battle to access the screen seems a bit silly.

2. Allow challenge multi-sim for all players, it should just sim the highest level you currently have unlocked. I feel for the new players on the tedious 6 challenge day.

No to #2. It's an earned privilege. Yes to #1. The convenience would be a nice addition to the game.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Something to ease managing mods. The simplest way is to allow swapping all mods between 2 characters.

See full details:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118064/quick-and-easy-fix-to-mod-management-please-please-please#latest
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Rogee wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Yes cause 5 is SO BAD

Well, every second counts when trying to get as much damaged posted as possible when the FFA is signaled on our raids... they go down fast. It would just be nice to at least be able to 'tap' to skip those animations.

You do realize it wouldn't make a bit of difference, right?
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    Options
    Removing the cool downs of the challenge battles won't happen. Free to play games profit from getting players to come back to the game and spend more time on it.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    Removing the cool downs of the challenge battles won't happen. Free to play games profit from getting players to come back to the game and spend more time on it.

+1 on removing cooldowns, or removing challenges altogether (e.g. give gear as daily, although most gear there is useless anyway), or have a multi multi auto that will auto all challenges at once, maybe over 1h or more (all 10 of them).
    Or if they really insist on keeping the cooldowns, then at last pop up a red thingy when they are ready, like the free bronziums one.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/